Quaker Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Variety Pack - 10 CT uploaded by Emily H.Quaker Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Variety Pack - 10 CT uploaded by Katie G.Quaker Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Variety Pack - 10 CT uploaded by Brittani O.

BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Lower Sugar Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal.
EST 1877.
45% less sugar than our regular flavors*.
Maple & brown sugar.
Natural & artificial flavors.
4 packets.
Cinnamon & spice.
2 packets.
Apples & cinnamon.
Natural & artificial flavors.
4 packets.
Heart healthy oatmeal.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Not a low calorie food.
Per packet.
120 calories, maple & brown sugar.
120 calories, cinnamon & spice.
110 calories, apples & cinnamon.
10-packets. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I bought this not realizing that it was the low sugar version, but I thought that it would taste ok... wow was I wrong. It tasted bland and gross, and I'll make sure to pay more attention next time so that I never buy this "low sugar" nightmare again.
Alison O.
Foodie Expert
I freakin love this stuff!! A lot of pre-made oatmeal packets are just LOADED with sugar! I'm so glad that Quaker came out with this product bc it makes breakfast more exciting while still allowing me to not go crazy in the sugar department. My favorite flavor is the maple brown sugar but they are all seriously delicious!
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is maple and brown sugar. My least favorite is the Apple and Cinnamon flavor. I prefer to use milk instead of water and like a more watery consistency. Doesn't have the same taste as oatmeal you'd cook on the stove top, but this microwave option is convenient.
Cathy B.
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of oatmeal. Especially with the different flavors. My favorite is the apple and the maple syrups. Its quick and easy to make in the morning and keeps me awake and ready for the day.
Paula J.
Lake City
i really like this oatmeal. especially the peaches and cream flavored. this is a great value. easy to find on the shelf at your local walmart.
Cathy T.
I only buy Quaker Oat brand and only the lower sugar varieties. My kids' love the multi flavor pack so they can pick and choose their breakfast for the day. I like it because it's easy and convenient and offers a nutritious breakfast without a ton of sugar right off in the morning. Very good!
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
I really love these. These are great for a quick breakfast if you're running. I like to i i add honey or syrup and diced fruit to make it more filling. Me and my mom only get this brand. My brother and sisters are picky and will only eat this brand.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
I eat way too much of this stuff but it's great tasting and good for you. Very quick and easy to make in the morning, and the variety pack is nice so you don't get bored.
Amber H.
Love this oatmeal, the Maple & Brown sugar is my favorite and my little girl loves the Apple Cinnamon.
Katie G.
SAPULPA, OK
Foodie Expert
Great taste low sugar!! Filled me up until lunch time! Quick and easy, healthy breakfast item!