BY QUAKER #4 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

How could you possibly choose between the tastes of strawberries, peaches, blueberries or ripe bananas? Why not have them all with Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack. Quaker has blended each of these delicious flavors with the rich taste of cream and given their oats a fruity kick your taste buds will love. Now, which one will you have today?

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of iron, calcium and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Blueberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Blueberry Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dried Figs, Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Glycerin, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Canola Oil, Artificial Blueberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid.
*One Of The B Vitamins
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Strawberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Red 40), Salt, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Peaches & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Peach Flavor, Citric Acid, Annatto [Color]), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Sara M.
Nokesville, VA
I love eating oatmeal for breakfast this is my best choice for me and even my 3 daughters, they have this with milk and fresh fruit for breakfast before they go to school, I have a big bowl before I start my day it gives me the energy i need by feeling full for the whole morning.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids love these - they eat it every day for breakfast and never get bored because of the flavor variety.  It's fast and easy to make which is really great for me as a mom of two who has to get them and myself ready for school early in the morning.  Sugar content is a bit high.
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
You will always find this oatmeal at our house! My son absolutely loves it and eats it almost daily. Fairly healthy and he enjoys all the flavors.
Kirsten A.
OMG it's so good I really like the banana one and blueberry one they are solo goodbi could eat them for lunch and supper to or just a snack they are don good
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
My absolute favorite oatmeal. It is especially my go to on cold fall mornings. My toddler loves it too. It is amazing. It has wonderful flavor and variety. I highly recommend this product to others. I will repurchase.
Brooke S.
I love this oatmeal! It's so creamy and has the perfect amount of fruit. It's also very affordable and quick to make in the morning when I'm on the go. I like to mix more fresh fruit into mine and it makes it every better!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
My go-to oatmeal. I have tried making my own (and yes, I definitely can cook!) But it just never tastes as good as the Quaker instant fruits. I love how creamy they are. Blueberry is my fav 😘
Elizabeth R.
santiago
This oatmeal is amazing! I wasnt so sure about getting this at first when I first tried it, but now I recommend it to anyone that likes oatmeal.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Finally an oatmeal pack just for my tastes! Love the creams! Specially the strawberry and the peaches ones!
Marie T.
I love oatmeal for breakfast and this package are an excellent way to get a fast breakfast, the taste is great, they have the adequate quantity, and you can add fruits or chocolate, werever you want to make it tasty, combines with everything, and the price is right.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Which one is your favorite flavor in the fruit and cream oatmeal variety pack?
SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor combination? I like the blueberry and peach combo of 1 blueberries and cream packet, and one peach packet combined from time to time.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Whats everyones favorite fruit flavor?
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
Alright. Ultimate debate question. Do you guys use milk or water?? I use milk. It's the best way!
Carla P.
Phoenix
When did quaker start packaging fruit and cream oatmeal