SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ

What is your favorite flavor combination? I like the blueberry and peach combo of 1 blueberries and cream packet, and one peach packet combined from time to time.

Erin R.
Erin R.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love the bananas and cream one. Just wish they'd sell that separately cause I'd buy boxes of the stuff lol
McKenna F.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
1 year, 3 months ago
I mix the strawberry and blueberry ones! So good!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
So you combine the blueberry and peach mixes into one? I've never thought of that! I'll have to try it. Peaches and cream is my favorite, followed closely by apples and cinnamon (which isn't the fruit and cream variety but is really good anyway).