BY QUAKER #4 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

How could you possibly choose between the tastes of strawberries, peaches, blueberries or ripe bananas? Why not have them all with Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack. Quaker has blended each of these delicious flavors with the rich taste of cream and given their oats a fruity kick your taste buds will love. Now, which one will you have today?

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of iron, calcium and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Blueberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Blueberry Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dried Figs, Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Glycerin, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Canola Oil, Artificial Blueberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid.
*One Of The B Vitamins
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Strawberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Red 40), Salt, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Peaches & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Peach Flavor, Citric Acid, Annatto [Color]), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love all of these oatmeal flavors, but this one is definitely the most creamy flavor! These is the perfect, easy breakfast meal that is healthy! They are good serving sizes, although, they could be a tad bit bigger. They seriously taste so good. The oats are softer than most homemade oats i've ever had. I usually use milk instead of water and cook it about 30 seconds longer than what is recommended on the package.
naf C.
Omg now who doesn't love Quaker and especially when they come in such great and tasty flavors?! We bought this from Wal-Mart and I absolutely love these flavors. They're also affordable and go well for breakfast. I have them with milk or water, though I prefer to have them with milk. I would definitely recommend the Quaker to everyone.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I hate oatmeal, so much. Recently started to breastfeed my son and need to pump more. I purchased a few boxes of different oatmeal and this is the box I can manage to eat. The fruit and cream make it tolerable to eat. If it wasn't for the good flavor I wouldnt be able to eat it at all.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this oatmeal its so tasty and quick. Just pop it in the microwave and you good to go. The pros are that its so easy and quick its the main breakfast for my son in the morning. And its very affordable. Cons is i wish there was more packets in the box.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
My go-to breakfast for when I'm in a rush! I keep a few packets at work just in case I don't have time in the morning for a bigger breakfast. If you were to ask which was my favorite flavor - I love them all!! They're perfectly portioned (although less than what comes in a regular brown sugar oatmeal packet) but is enough to tide me over until lunch! I'm always keeping these in stock! Quaker is always the way to go!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the strawberries and cream flavor. I can throw a couple packs of this in my purse to take to work with me and when I get a break, just grab a coffee mug, mix in water and microwave. Viola! Instant oatmeal for breakfast that keeps me full and tastes fruity and creamy. I like to mix one packet of this with one packet of regular for the perfect amount of sweetness.
Brittney S.
YUM YUM YUM! This oatmeal is so delicious. I normally don't like fruit flavored things, but I'm so obsessed with all the flavors that are offered in this variety pack. The calorie intake for a packet isn't too bad. You can add a little splash of milk after warming the oatmeal if you want to make sure it's not too dry. I sometimes add fresh fruit on top.
Myranda H.
Bath
I love this brand and these flavors of oatmeal! I had a single mom growing up so a lot of my breakfasts consisted of this! My absolute favorite kind is the apple cinnamon but I also really liked the other fruit flavors. Now that I'm in college I continue to buy and eat for a quick meal when I miss a meal in the cafeteria.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
I LOVE the Quaker fruit and cream instant oatmeal!!! It tastes so Delicious!!! It's pretty filling too! This holds me over most of the day when I have this for breakfast. Love it.
mia r.
Auburn, WA
LOVE FRUIT AND CREAM it’s the best ever and fills me up in the mornings only thing I don’t like is that it is a lot of calories I used to eat every morning at 6 and until 11-12 I wouldn’t be hungry!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Which one is your favorite flavor in the fruit and cream oatmeal variety pack?
SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor combination? I like the blueberry and peach combo of 1 blueberries and cream packet, and one peach packet combined from time to time.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Whats everyones favorite fruit flavor?
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
Alright. Ultimate debate question. Do you guys use milk or water?? I use milk. It's the best way!
maggie f.