BY QUAKER #3 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

How could you possibly choose between the tastes of strawberries, peaches, blueberries or ripe bananas? Why not have them all with Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack. Quaker has blended each of these delicious flavors with the rich taste of cream and given their oats a fruity kick your taste buds will love. Now, which one will you have today?

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of iron, calcium and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Blueberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Blueberry Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dried Figs, Corn Syrup Solids, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Glycerin, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Canola Oil, Artificial Blueberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid.
*One Of The B Vitamins
Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Strawberries & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Citric Acid, Red 40), Salt, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Peaches & Cream

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Creaming Agent (Maltodextrin, Sunflower And Palm Oils, Whey, Sodium Caseinate), Flavored And Colored Fruit Pieces (Dehydrated Apples [Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention], Artificial Peach Flavor, Citric Acid, Annatto [Color]), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Artificial Flavor, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
Contains Milk Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love all of these oatmeal flavors, but this one is definitely the most creamy flavor! These is the perfect, easy breakfast meal that is healthy! They are good serving sizes, although, they could be a tad bit bigger. They seriously taste so good. The oats are softer than most homemade oats i've ever had. I usually use milk instead of water and cook it about 30 seconds longer than what is recommended on the package.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This is a staple in my house. It is a quick and healthy breakfast. I'm not big on the banana flavor but I love all the others. The blueberry is my favorite and I wish they carried an all blueberry box like they do the strawberry. I use two packets every morning but for one packet I just pour it in a bowl, use the line on the packet to measure the milk, then microwave it for 1 minute 20 seconds. This leaves it cooked to where it's not runny but not like cement either. I usually put a tablespoon of chia seeds into two packets of oatmeal every morning. It's a good price for great quality. Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Fruit And Cream Variety Pack
Brittney S.
YUM YUM YUM! This oatmeal is so delicious. I normally don't like fruit flavored things, but I'm so obsessed with all the flavors that are offered in this variety pack. The calorie intake for a packet isn't too bad. You can add a little splash of milk after warming the oatmeal if you want to make sure it's not too dry. I sometimes add fresh fruit on top.
naf C.
Omg now who doesn't love Quaker and especially when they come in such great and tasty flavors?! We bought this from Wal-Mart and I absolutely love these flavors. They're also affordable and go well for breakfast. I have them with milk or water, though I prefer to have them with milk. I would definitely recommend the Quaker to everyone.
taylor w.
Centerville, OH
This is by far my favorite oatmeal. It So easy to make and I buy it all the time! I love the fruit and cream flavors the best. It is an easy decently healthy breakfast. The variety you get in the box is great I get tired of the same flavors so it is really helpful to have a variety box!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I hate oatmeal, so much. Recently started to breastfeed my son and need to pump more. I purchased a few boxes of different oatmeal and this is the box I can manage to eat. The fruit and cream make it tolerable to eat. If it wasn't for the good flavor I wouldnt be able to eat it at all.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is my favorite hot cereal! It has a great variety. My favorite is the blueberry or mixing a strawberry and a banana together! So tasty and great value! It’s perfect for chilly days! They are so delicious I’ve been buying for years and will continue! I definitely recommend!
Kimberly H.
I absolutely love eating this to start my day. I personally used to not like oatmeal until I tried this. It’s healthy enough to where I can eat it everyday and it gives me the energy. I always buy this when I run out.
Jerilyn M.
ARLINGTON, TX
My go-to breakfast for when I'm in a rush! I keep a few packets at work just in case I don't have time in the morning for a bigger breakfast. If you were to ask which was my favorite flavor - I love them all!! They're perfectly portioned (although less than what comes in a regular brown sugar oatmeal packet) but is enough to tide me over until lunch! I'm always keeping these in stock! Quaker is always the way to go!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I got this pack once. Truthfully I forgot about it but I'm glad I found it on here to review because I remember these tastes really good. All the flavors were yummy. Great flavors to pick from. Great variety pack to have if you want a different touch on your normal instant oatmeal flavors.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Which one is your favorite flavor in the fruit and cream oatmeal variety pack?
SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor combination? I like the blueberry and peach combo of 1 blueberries and cream packet, and one peach packet combined from time to time.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Whats everyones favorite fruit flavor?
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
Alright. Ultimate debate question. Do you guys use milk or water?? I use milk. It's the best way!
Dinis F.
Manaus, Am
Muito bom esses flocos. Desde pequena sempre consumi