BY QUAKER #74 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Meagan K.
Best oatmeal to buy in the grocery store for sure! They have so many great flavors. They are priced nice and worth the value. I eat this oatmeal every morning with a banana. I would recommend this oatmeal to all of my hot feral eaters.
Alejandra A.
This is a great snack if you're looking for something healthy and easy to make! I usually have this for breakfast or when I'm hungry and in a time crunch and it never disappoints. I personally prefer the Peach & Cream and the Strawberry & Cream but the other flavors are pretty good too! Only flavor I don't really like is the Blueberries & Cream one because the blueberries can be a bit hard sometimes but that's not a problem with the other flavors.
Frances B.
I absolutely love this oatmeal especially the strawberries and cream and peaches and cream flavors! I just add hot water from the sink and mix no milk no sugar just got water. I buy this stuff all the time my 1 year old son loves it as well. Can't get enough
Nita F.
My daughter loves these variety boxes of oatmeal. Especially when it's cold outside. She will eat nearly a whole box on the weekend if I Iet her. The good thing about it is they're healthy. They're also inexpensive, so it's a win win. Get out and buy a box.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
Easy to make, tastes great, and much healthier than since other quick breakfast options. I don't like how sweet it tastes, and would like to see a variety sweetened with natural alternatives to sugar (stevia, honey, etc)
Shannon C.
I love this oatmeal. Especially, now that it's so cold out and I usually have early mornings, this lil' piece of goodness gets me through. It's filling, delicious, and quick! I like all of the flavors.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Quaker is the best oatmeal you can find and that is absolutely true. I only purchase Quaker products when I think of oats and fruit and cream is my favorite product from the brand. With a variety of 4 (banana, blueberry, strawberry and peach) this is such a great family pack. These individual packets are so simple to make and quick. The pouches even come with a fill to line so you don't have to dirty a measuring cup! Quaker oatmeal is creamy and always tastes fresh. I would definitely recommend this product!
Charisma S.
Baltimore, MD
I use to eat these all the time before school. I think because it was cheap and came with alot inside my dad didnt mind buying it all the time. Great food for kids and even adults.
Jamie L.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are perfect for a fast and delicious breakfast. They are easy and convenient if you want to take them to work with you in the mornings. I love all of the fruit flavors. I haven't bought them in a while, but now I think i'm going to go to the store and grab a pack!
Cheyenne N.
I love eating this oatmeal in the morning. It's super easy to prepare and eat when you're in a hurry. The flavor a are delicious. I love the pumpkin spice and brown sugar one. All you need to do is as milk or water and put it in the microwave and you're set!