BY QUAKER

Alejandra A.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great snack if you're looking for something healthy and easy to make! I usually have this for breakfast or when I'm hungry and in a time crunch and it never disappoints. I personally prefer the Peach & Cream and the Strawberry & Cream but the other flavors are pretty good too! Only flavor I don't really like is the Blueberries & Cream one because the blueberries can be a bit hard sometimes but that's not a problem with the other flavors.
Nicole F.
Morgantown, WV
These have been my favorite breakfast items since I was little. The peaches and cream is my favorite of them all, but all of the flavors are delicious. They are great for a quick but healthy breakfast. If you are someone who gets bored of the same old breakfast choices, definitely give this a try!
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
This is my favorite oatmeal pack. I was raised on the cream series. Dont get me wrong fresh ingredients are always good but i cam remember waking up before school excited to go get some of this warm tasty sweet anf davory oatmeal to start my day. Good balanced flavor and healthy
Jamie L.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are perfect for a fast and delicious breakfast. They are easy and convenient if you want to take them to work with you in the mornings. I love all of the fruit flavors. I haven't bought them in a while, but now I think i'm going to go to the store and grab a pack!
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
I love Quaker Instant Oatmeal! I've been eating them since I was a child. These Fruit & Cream flavors might be more favorable for kids, because I find them way too sweet now. I really enjoy flavors like Apple & Cinnamon, etc. Either way, always will repurchase.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Quaker instant oatmeal is delicious, but it is not exactly the most healthy thing to eat at breakfast. Check the amount of sugar that is found in 1 pack of this product. I eat a few packs a week, but not every day. That is a lot of sugar to start off your day.
Cheyenne N.
I love eating this oatmeal in the morning. It's super easy to prepare and eat when you're in a hurry. The flavor a are delicious. I love the pumpkin spice and brown sugar one. All you need to do is as milk or water and put it in the microwave and you're set!
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
These mixed flavored packages got me hooked on oatmeal! I like to keep a box at home and another in my desk at work for days when I don't have time for breakfast. I love that the oatmeal tastes great, whether I mix with milk or water.
Abbey S.
Oatmeal is the breakfast of choice for my boys. I love the Quaker Instant Oatmeal because it's simple to prepare even for my oldest son. The variety box makes it nice too so everyone can have their favorite flavor. Great product!
Nora M.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is a favorite of my husband for breakfast. I would like to be able to find blueberry only box but it only comes in the variety box with 2 to 4 depending on the size of box purchased. Makes for a great and quick breakfast.