Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

*One Of The B Vitamins

Caan I add some ingredients?
Whats your favorite oatmeal flavor?
Any ideas what to add on this oatmeals?
Start your review of Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse , NY
Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack was one of my favorites to eat growing up. When you first learning how to use the stove days. Parents had gotten us this every time they went shopping til this day it’s still affordable because it’s now on top of my refrigerator lol. I live love the apple cinnamon and the strawberry and cream I can tolerate like the cinnamon spice flavor too not bad at all. I love that my three year old enjoys it just like me simple meal that sticks and good for the body. Healthy nutritious and flavorful what else more would you want ?
I happen to really love oatmeal and the fact that I can open up one of these packets throw it into a mug and put it under the Keurig and get hot water in two seconds and be eating it within 30 seconds is great! As someone who suffers from gerd I try to eat a lot of oatmeal because it’s very alkalizing on my stomach and gets rid of a lot of my stomach acid so oatmeal is definitely a staple in my house and I go through these boxes like it’s going out of style
Centuria
I always buy this and told myself I’m going to eat it because some of the flavors sound really good and then some of them don’t so you get a variety just in case I’ll try to make two at once just so I have a more generous portion but unfortunately oatmeal just doesn’t stick with me and I’m not a big fan of hot cereal so he’s usually sit in my cupboard and expire I’m sure for the right person these are wonderful but I just can’t seem to get into it
Columbus Grv, OH
Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack is my favorite thing to have for breakfast. I add craisins and pecans to eat to give it even more flavor and it really fills me up. I like getting the flavor pack so I get something different each day and sometimes I mix the flavors together. I definitely love having this for breakfast before work because it also gives me energy for the day!
Tampa, Fl
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love oatmeal and this one taste really good. It’s a very healthy meal for breakfast. If I could get a big box of just Brown Maple sugar I would be happy instead of variety. I will definitely buy again. Eating oatmeal has helped my milk supply grow with breastfeeding. So that’s definitely a bonus for me. Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack
I’m a fan of the Quaker cereals and tried these for convenience. These are not my favorite as the oats are too finely ground and this product contains too much sugar. An alternative would be the Quaker quick oats in the larger size package simply added to a reusable container. This option offers greater value and the same convenience as the instance.
Quaker oatmeal has been one of my go to breakfast choices since I was a girl. You get a fast, easy, hot and tastey breakfast in a couple of minutes. The variety pack is perfect, there’s usually a flavor for everyone’s liking! They are so cheap! Babies tend to love them! The servings are a little small though! I usually use two packs at once.
Honolulu, Hawaii
I love this product and I use it in the morning when I want to make something quick for breakfast. When I eat oatmeal I feel more refresh and awake and I'm full of energy. I also like to add in some banana and apple to my oatmeal to give it more flavor. I like to put some cinnamon and brown sugar to give it more taste as well.
Burleson, TX
My husband really likes this, so I keep it on hand. However, I dislike oatmeal. I just have never cared for it, but I'll eat it if I have to. I believe the flavored instant is WAY better than plain old slop you have to cook up. The only way I like my oatmeal is in a cookie! But aside from me not being a fan, my husband LOVES the stuff.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite instant oatmeal and the flavor variety allows you to choose what you are in the mood for that day. This particular kind has a lot of sugar, so I tend to get the low sugar one and it’s not much different taste wise. A cup of hot water, a minute or two and meal is ready! Great for breastfeeding moms as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coldbrook, NS
il y a 2 ans
Brooke G. • il y a 2 ans
My kids eat almost all of the breakfast cereals unless they are allergic. My daughter is allergic to cinnamon so toast crunch is out.