BY QUAKER #1 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

• What is your favorite oatmeal flavor?15 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor?5 Answers
  • What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Crea...7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nikole S.
These are great for some quick oatmeal. They taste good and I really like that I can measure the water with the packet I poured the oatmeal out of! Kudos for that Quaker. But personally if I have the time I really like making my own oatmeal with Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned I find that to me the old fashioned has a better texture.
Briana E.
Gibsonton, FL
Oatmeal is one my all time faves for breakfast . Where I live Walmart is the closet store for me to buy groceries so I buy this product from there , the great thing about this product is that it comes with three different flavors . Though the maple brown is my favorite ! This is great in fiber and will fill you up
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
So so good. So easy to make and so convenient. Just add water and microwave. Mines if I'm at home I use milk instead of water but I do take this to work a lot and eat them on my 10am break. My favorite ones are the apple flavored ones but I always buy the variety pack so I can have different flavors.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you’re an oatmeal lover like me, you’ll love this stuff! It’s so delicious and easy to make. Perfect if you’re in a rush. This instant oatmeal has 3 flavors all so good. My favorite is maple and brown sugar. So good. I just wish the apple cinnamon had more apple flavor.
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
This variety pack is a great option for a quick, easy breakfast in the morning, while diversifying the flavors so the meal never gets old. You could eat these every morning and never get tired of them, especially by adding fruit or brown sugar depending on the flavor.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love these flavored single packets of oatmeal! They taste amazing doesn't even matter which flavor you choose! My kids love them however I do wish I could get fuller single packs cause they always need at least 2, but for the convenience of a quick and healthy breakfast this is an awesome choice!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
The whole family loves this oatmeal! The variety pack is a great value and everyone gets to have their favorite flavor! Delicious and satisfying breakfast that's also healthy for my family. I have been enjoying  this oatmeal for many years and will continue to buy. Very highly recommend!
Vaness E.
I love the banana cream oatmeal it’s my favorite. I never eat any of the other flavors but the other people in my house will eat the rest. I buy it at shop rite every time I go food shopping. I usually always pick up 2 boxes!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this instant oatmeal especially the maple brown sugar. My son loves all the flavors. I normally buy from BJ’s. I started my great nephews to eating this at a very young age. I prefer this brand over any other instant oatmeal.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
I absolutely love buying this stuff... it’s a excellent thing to have lying around. On those mornings when you really don’t feel like cooking just pop one in the microwave. My 4yr old son loves it and so do I.
Brandi P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Alex C.
What is your favorite oatmeal flavor?
Dora T.
does this taste good?
emily c.
south plainfield
What is the best flavor
Heaven C.
What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmeal!! Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack