BY QUAKER #2 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

• What is your favorite oatmeal flavor?20 Answers
  • Which is your favorite flavor?6 Answers
  • What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Crea...7 Answers
Nikole S.
These are great for some quick oatmeal. They taste good and I really like that I can measure the water with the packet I poured the oatmeal out of! Kudos for that Quaker. But personally if I have the time I really like making my own oatmeal with Quaker® Oats Old Fashioned I find that to me the old fashioned has a better texture.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you’re an oatmeal lover like me, you’ll love this stuff! It’s so delicious and easy to make. Perfect if you’re in a rush. This instant oatmeal has 3 flavors all so good. My favorite is maple and brown sugar. So good. I just wish the apple cinnamon had more apple flavor.
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
This variety pack is a great option for a quick, easy breakfast in the morning, while diversifying the flavors so the meal never gets old. You could eat these every morning and never get tired of them, especially by adding fruit or brown sugar depending on the flavor.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love these flavored single packets of oatmeal! They taste amazing doesn't even matter which flavor you choose! My kids love them however I do wish I could get fuller single packs cause they always need at least 2, but for the convenience of a quick and healthy breakfast this is an awesome choice!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this instant oatmeal especially the maple brown sugar. My son loves all the flavors. I normally buy from BJ’s. I started my great nephews to eating this at a very young age. I prefer this brand over any other instant oatmeal.
Arika S.
Newark, DE
Love that I have a choice with the flavor variety just in case I have a taste for something other than brown sugar. Makes it easier on storage in my pantry because I dont need multiple boxes to get more than one flavor.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I absolutely love buying this stuff... it’s a excellent thing to have lying around. On those mornings when you really don’t feel like cooking just pop one in the microwave. My 4yr old son loves it and so do I.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Love oatmeal!! Quaker oatmeal is always a good go to breakfast food or even snack! I like getting the variety pack, although I do have my favorites!! Love the peach and maple brown sugar oatmeal!! I will eat this plain with hot water...or put a little milk over it...or throw some fruit and/or nuts in it too!!! Healthy and economical!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I always keep a box of the brown sugar oatmeal around for a quick bite to eat and pick me up. It’s fast, easy, tastes good and is good for you. A large box costs about $4 and there are enough flavors out there for everyone.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love how easy it is to prepare and fix.and the flavor ones too make it fun for my kid to eat.and i love the fact its healthy.add toast and eggs and bam.fullfilling breakfast to start the day
Alex C.
What is your favorite oatmeal flavor?
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
What is your favorite flavor?
Dora T.
does this taste good?
Heaven C.
What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmeal!! Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack
emily c.