BY QUAKER

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
These oatmeal packets are quick, easy and delicious! We eat oatmeal a lot and really enjoy these! Also, my husband has a mild oat allergy, but seems to be OK with more processed oats that come in the package. This product is great, because he loves oatmeal, and this is one that he won't have a reaction to.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
I'm in love with oatmeal, especially quaker, I've eaten it since I was a kid. i recommend the flavor assortment box because you can get tired of certain flavors after a while. This stuff is really healthy and tasty. My doc told me my cholesterol has dropped since i started eating it.
vanessa b.
16552 willow street #16 Hesperia, CA
This is our go to oatmeal my kids love it i don't have to add anything to it to give it any flavor its yummy buy its self i love the verity pack i love the little pouches my son like to make his own and pick his flavor the price is always awesome i would like them to add more flavors
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
A wonderful and quick breakfast when you're in a hurry. I love these on a cold morning before work or school. The brown sugar one is always the favorite choice. They aren't too sweet and with a little added butter and/or milk its one of the best instant oatmeal I've had.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
I buy these for my family a lot! They are quick to make in the morning before school and tast wonderful! We eat these on a regular basis and highly recommend them! I love the maple brown sugar and apples and cinnamon! Wonderful breakfast and great for your health!
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I love them so much. First of all, they make an amazing breakfast and perfect for people who have limited time. Also, they are very delicious and nutritious. Best of all, they come in different flavors so you can always mix and match depending on the day.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
Such an easy way to have a quick healthy breakfast. I keep a box at work so that i know i wont have to skip breakfast if i wake up too late to have one at home before leaving work. Flavors are great, and Quaker brand is the best when it comes to oatmeals.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Oatmeal is so good! I love how quick you can make this and that its relatively healthy for you. It's a great price and it comes with multiple flavor a so you can have whatever your in the mood for. Personally the brown sugar cinnamon is my favorite.
Danielle S.
This is a staple in our house and everyones favorite oatmeal. The variety pack allows everyone to have their favorite flavor without me buying multiple boxes of oatmeal or items to mix in. It's fast and easy to make and great way to start the day.
Lily C.
It's hard for me to just pick one flavor because all the Quaker oatmeal flavors are just so good. Variety packs are great to have options so you're not bored of eating the same flavor constantly. Would recommend to a friend.