Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by A. A.

BY QUAKER #52 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
My wife and I love these! They taste really good but they are also so fast and easy to make so when we're are running late to get ready for work in the morning taking a couple min to make a pack it so easy! And it keeps us full for a couple hours!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is really great the package has a variety of flavors and it has a lot of packets of oatmeal. The ready to go oatmeals are really great because they are ready instantly it's great when your on the go or when our out and want a quick snack.
Amanda M.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Quaker oatmeal is my husband's favorite breakfast food! I can't keep enough of this in our pantry. He eats this almost daily and loves the variety pack boxes. It's healthy, tasty, and easy to make (especially if you're in a hurry)!
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
I love oatmeal, always had. This is perfect for my family because you have so many choices. Its delicious and easy breakfast. Perfect for a quick on the go break.
Nathaly E.
Me encanta esta avena. Son súper ricas y prácticas para hacer un desayuno rápido pero nutritivo. El precio está súper. Es fácil de preparar. Y tienen muy buen sabor. Las como algunas veces cuando se me hace tarde jajajaja
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is a staple for the winter in my house. My kids love the flavor and it helps them warm up before school. That plus the price and flavor make them so ideal for my family.
Angela S.
I am not a big oatmeal eater because I find them too bland and boring, but these are great! I love the Maple Brown Sugar flavor, and that it's so quick to prepare. I used to have a morning pilates class. Well I'm not a morning person so I would put hot water in my little thermos container and take a packet of this oatmeal with me. I would get to the parking lot, mix the two together and voila! Breakfast. Also, I take them when I travel! I empty the packet into a mug and brew hot water from the hotel room's coffee maker! So convenient!
Jennifer S.
These oatmeal packets are quick, easy and delicious! We eat oatmeal a lot and really enjoy these! Also, my husband has a mild oat allergy, but seems to be OK with more processed oats that come in the package. This product is great, because he loves oatmeal, and this is one that he won't have a reaction to.
Sidney R.
I liked some of the flavors more than others, like the maple brown sugar (always amazing), but I wasn't a huge fan of the cinnamon or the apple. I like them, but I didn't love them. The apple chunks are a bit hard to get used to, but once you get your mind passed it, it's not so bad.
Vanessa B.
hesperia, CA
This is our go to oatmeal my kids love it i don't have to add anything to it to give it any flavor its yummy buy its self i love the verity pack i love the little pouches my son like to make his own and pick his flavor the price is always awesome i would like them to add more flavors