Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

*One Of The B Vitamins

Do they have boxes with just the Apple Cinnamon flavor?
Start your review of Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoMilan, TN
I love these flavored oatmeal’s! There are several variations in one box so it doesn’t get boring like oatmeal can if plain. I’ve eaten this for a long time and never disappoints.
2 months agoHouston, TX
I tried all of them and they were something else in my life that I will never regret trying out. It is tasty and healthy. There's no need to improve it because it's good as it is. All 3 flavors are excellent. I haven't bought any yet bug they are in some family dollar stores.
2 months agoTampa
Not the healthiest breakfast but you can offset it with fresh fruit. It is very convenient to make in the morning. Many nice flavors as well. I don’t eat it too often because of the sugar content.
2 months agoMoscow , OH
I love these instant oats! They are different flavors and they’re all great. I buy these at least 3 times a month and will continue buying them. They’re super easy to make and kids love them too.
2 months agoNew York, NY
The PERFECT desk breakfast or snack. So easy to whip up using the supplies in your office kitchen and I love the balance of nutrition and indulgence in this product.
2 months agoWynantskill, NY
These are great for on the go I do take some to work in case I’m feeling like a hot breakfast I don’t exactly have time in the morning for myself. They’re quick and easy to use if you’re able to use the kitchen at work
a month agoNew Orleans , LA
I don't usually prefer instant food, but this stuff does an ok job. It gets a little gummy, but it's great when you're in a rush. Lots of sugar, but lots of fiber too.
3 months agoCincinnati, OH
I love this oatmeal it's fast and tasty I love the variety pack because you can eat a different flavor every day I would definitely recommend it to anyone I'm a repeat user I will be buying again.
2 years agoAlta Loma, CA
They don't have the old fashioned Oats which are the ones I eat EVERY morning. Yes, every morning but I would rather eat those ones over these just because there ones are more processed and have a whole bunch of added sugar. The old fashioned ones do take longer but they taste amazing when you add cinnamon and honey even some sliced almonds and flax seeds for added health benefits!
4 months ago
I love to eat oatmeal for breakfast something easy and quick to make ! This brand is tasteful and it’s been around for a long time so they have different flavors and such! I love the variety pack because I switch up everyday I don’t like to do the same thing over and over