Quaker®  Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by Zaiane B.Quaker®  Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by Marylou C.Quaker®  Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by Breanna G.
Quaker®  Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack

BY QUAKER #11 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

• Do they have boxes with just the Apple Cinnamon flavor?1 Answers
Quaker®  Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack
Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack
Buy on Walmart
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
Oatmeal is always our go to cereal specially on a rainy cold Morning we all like different kinds that’s why the variety always works well, we will prepare a different ways I like it so after my daughter likes it dryer so on and so forth this is a gray cereal for a quick warm breakfast 💜
Zhana K.
This is a great brand of oatmeal! They have a large variety of flavors to choose from so they have something for everyone. Affordably priced. Very filling. Great for colder days to warm you up. Definitely will purchase this again.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
They don't have the old fashioned Oats which are the ones I eat EVERY morning. Yes, every morning but I would rather eat those ones over these just because there ones are more processed and have a whole bunch of added sugar. The old fashioned ones do take longer but they taste amazing when you add cinnamon and honey even some sliced almonds and flax seeds for added health benefits!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
These bring me back to being a kid. We were strapped for time because my mom worked full time and I hated waking up early. This was a quick, affordable, and delicious option for my sister and I. My favorite flavor is apples and cinnamon. There are little pieces of apple and I still buy this in my adult life.
Jackie K.
My husband and kids love their oatmeal and their favorite is Quaker Oats maple and brown sugar. The other two flavors they love too. The value is good, I get mine from Costco in bulk because of how often they eat it. Follow the directions and add a little butter and it’s a family fav.
Shirley L.
I LOVE THIS!, Its super easy to make and filling. I use Evaporated milk with a little water, and it turns out amazing, great for the mornings, also afternoon, and evening, basically any time. My favorite is the maple and brown sugar, it smells soooo good too.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
There is nothing like Quaker oatmeal! Always satisfies my morning starvation. The variety pack is my favorite, offering: original, brown sugar, apple cinnamon, amongst many others! Very easy to make. I would definitely buy again!
Francisca M.
I eat this instant oatmeal for breakfast just about every day. My favorite flavor is the maple and brown sugar! Since it's instant it's so convenient for me because I'm always on the go and need something fast. I would recommend this to anyone who can't cook very well or who has no time to cook the regular oatmeal, also for kids. I feed this to the kids I babysit and they love it too! The price is always good and affordable for me and you can find these anywhere. I normally purchase at Target, Walmart, Vons, or Stater Bros.
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
Cinnamon spice is the only flavor I like. It is my absolute favorite, and this pack only comes with like 2 of that flavor. For me it's not cost efficient to buy this because the other flavors go to waste. I can't ever seem to find Quaker cinnamon spice by itself, so I buy another brand more often so I can buy only my flavor.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
This is a constant staple in our home for quick breakfast meals! We shop at Target but you can find these anywhere! My favorite is the apple cinnamon- it's like apple pie in a bowl! Cheap price for good quality. Instructions are idiot-proof. Will continue to buy!
Jenni R.
Do they have boxes with just the Apple Cinnamon flavor?