Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety - Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice, Apples & Cinnamon

BY QUAKER

new!
18 packets Value Pack.
QUAKER.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
FLAVOR VARIETY.
Maple & Brown Sugar 8 PACKETS NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
Cinnamon & Spice 4 PACKETS.
Apples & Cinnamon 6 PACKETS NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
EXPERTLY MILLED QUAKER OATS.
See side panel for information about the relationship between oats and heart disease.
18 PACKETS NET WT 26 OZ (1 LB 10 OZ) 738 g. see more...

Kristi B.
Angier, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids and I all love these variety boxes of oatmeal! We each have our own kind we really like and I like to have a variety to choose from. It fills you up and it's healthy for you. So win win!! We love it!
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm gonna give these a 3/5 only because it is a variety pack and I pick all of the apples and cinnamon packets out. I'm not personally a fan of oatmeal, AT ALL, but I would live off of Apples and Cinnamon if I could lol
Hannah P.
This is the perfect breakfast to have nice and quick. Tasty and healthy! I love the brown sugar one.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
To me, instant oatmeal is never as good as old-fashioned, but it works when you are needing a quick breakfast and are in a hurry. These packets also appeal to my picky kids too.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Foodie Expert
Everyone love this oatmeal in my house, especially the maple and brown sugar. We buy this in bulk at Costco, and it always goes quickly. I'm just happy that my kiddos like oatmeal too, and with the variety of flavors, they never get bored with eating it.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Foodie Expert
I love this brand in oatmeal. really fast. I love eating this anytime of the day or when you wake up in the middle of the night when your pregnant...lol :)
Erin D.
Beaumont, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this as a snack or even for breakfast. It helps me to stay full. It is easy to make and you can take anywhere with you.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Good for breakfast in a pinch. Super tasty, but loaded with sugar of course.
A nice variety if you are a cinnamon fan.
April S.
Lebanon, IN
My family goes thru so much oatmeal! the variety pack is great because we all like different flavors!
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
We go thru so much oatmeal in the winter time. I love the variety because there is a little something for everyone.