BY QUAKER #65 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Express™ Cinnamon Roll.
Cinnamon roll with natural & artificial flavors.
1.9 oz (54 g).

Liz S.
Foodie Expert
My ten year old daughter loves the Quaker Express Instant oatmeal cups. Although they might not be as healthy as making oatmeal on the stove, she enjoys the fact that she can add the hot water from the Keurig and "make" breakfast for herself. I look at it as it is better than no breakfast at all. She loves the cinnamon bun flavor but next time I will compare sugar content to some of the other flavors.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I personally am not an oatmeal fan but this has changed my mind! These are so quick and easy to fix for a quick breakfast and they are sooooo goooddddd! I do recomend these highly and I will definetly be repurchasing the different flavored
Raven R.
lecanto , FL
i love anything that has to do with cinnamon rolls. oatmeal is so so so good & to add oatmeal to it is amazing!! such a nice warm treat for the cold days and so fast to make. also great price :)
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Foodie Expert
The packaging for this oatmeal makes it a little bit difficult to transport to and from work. While I prefer the smaller individual packages I like the fact that this packaging is like a bowl and oatmeal in one. The taste is the same as in the packaging so I don't find a difference in that respect.
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
The quaker oatmeal instant kind is the best oatmeal. I eat this oatmeal every single morning for breakfast. It is healthy wiht minnmum calories and sugar grams. The falvor is really good and not too strong . The texture is perfect and I would recommend this.
Karla P.
Pasadena, CA
Simple, delicious and easy! I love these things cause I can take it to work or school and not worry about washing a dish or anything like that.
Treva H.
Beaumont, TX
This is heaven. Quick breakfast for the kids for and on the go breakfast. My Husband loves them as well satisfaction is guaranteed
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
I love a good breakfast and without much of the guilt with the taste, I'm in! Cinnamon roll flavor burst in this cereal. Yuuum
Emily A.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Very tasty for a quick meal in the morning or out traveling. A nice hearty breakfast especially when it's cold out
Gabby O.
Tyrone, NM
Instant oatmeal is the perfect breakfast. I really appreciate having a fast breakfast i can take on the go