Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs Brown Sugar - 8 CT uploaded by Rebecca Q.Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs Brown Sugar - 8 CT uploaded by Jennifer I.Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs Brown Sugar - 8 CT uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Dinosaur Eggs Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal.
Est 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Good source of calcium & iron.
Per packet.
190 calories.
1g sat fat, 6% DV.
250mg sodium, 10% DV.
14g sugars.
8-1.76 oz (50g) packets. see more...

• How do these taste? What are the eggs?2 Answers
  • Why is there no listing for Dino Eggs and why is there such a diffe...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It was entertaining watching the eggs hatch then getting to eat 'candy' in my breakfast when I was young, now it's just a treat or used when I run out of the original maple and brown sugar flavour." in 1 review
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
So when I was little I loved these. I bought them for my son's and tried it for the first time as an adult. To my surprise they were horrible. The eggs made the oats taste off and it left a very weird film in my mouth. I figured maybe I made it wrong and tried a little cooler water the next time and the eggs didn't disolve all the way and of I chewed one it would stick to my teeth sorry but what every they make the eggs out of is super gross and I will never give it to my son's agian. I can't give it lower then a one or I would
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
This oatmeal is really fun. You get to see the little eggs when you put it in the microwave and then after you stir it there are little dinos floating around. The taste is good, just like their regular cinnamon oatmeal. The dinosaurs don't really taste like much. The only downside is that it leaves a really nasty layer on the roof of your mouth. I couldn't get it off with my tongue and had to scrape it off with my fingernail. It was not a fun experience.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
Of course Quaker found a way to make oatmeal fun! My son loves this stuff. He insists on counting the eggs before I cook it so he knows how many little candy dinosaurs to look for. Yes, I did say "candy" so be aware this might not be the healthiest breakfast option out there. There is definitely some sugar. But it's a great quick meal for picky kids on rushed mornings.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
I originally bought these for my daughter, but something about 'unearthing' dinasour eggs at 7 am is apparently appealing for adults. I buy these and pretend their for her and we share them. This is a weekend treat since we're normally in a hurry on weekday mornings, but it's so fun. Don't deprive your children--buy them dinosaur egg oatmeal!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
I ate these as a kid and now that I'm 22 years old, living on my own, I buy them still and eat this all the time. I literally think this is the best oatmeal Quaker has ever made. The brown sugar is a perfect amount and you can easily remove the dinosaur eggs if you prefer, but if you keep them in there, they're pretty great, too!
Irene B.
Irene B.
If your kids are not big breakfast eaters, then this will change their minds. The cute dinosaurs that appear right before their eyes will have them begging for seconds. I also love the flavor. It has just the right amount of brown sugar. I recommend this quick and easy to prepare meal, to any moms out there with picky eaters.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
This is the only oatmeal that I will eat, and it's quick and easy before classes in the morning. I eat it about 3-4 times a week and i purchased them form Jewel Osco. I use to eat these as a kid and once i discovered them again i eat them, i would recommend these to everyone, regardless of age.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I loved this product when I was a kid, and I love it now as an adult. Oatmeal is good, but the little chunks of sugar really add to the flavor. Plus, I'll never complain about dinosaurs hatching in my breakfast! Unfortunately, this is not the healthiest way to consume oatmeal.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this oatmeal. I love the way that the brown sugar tastes. The crunchy sprinkle dinosaurs make this oatmeal even better. It is so much fun to watch the dinosaurs hatch out of the eggs when you add hot water. So fun! This is a healthy and fun snack.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I'm not ashamed to admit that this is my favorite oatmeal to anyone that asks. It is the perfect thing to eat as I'm running out the door. It may be a bit childish, but I still enjoy the hatching "dinosaurs" and they make my morning just a little bit brighter.
Amek A.
Amek A.
Atascadero, CA
How do these taste? What are the eggs?
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Bay Bulls, Newfoundland and Labrador
Why is there no listing for Dino Eggs and why is there such a difference in the nutrition facts for Dino Eggs to Dinosaurs Eggs with the same picture on the box? Just noticed that my package says Dino Eggs not Dinosaur Eggs but same picture. I guess it is the Canada Version...Sat. Fat is 1.5g vs 2 for Dinosaurs listing. Other differences are in Sodium 170 mg vs 250, Calories 150 vs 200, Total Fat 3 vs 3.5 and Sugars 12 vs 20...