BY QUAKER

Dinosaurs may be extinct, but warm up Quaker® Dinosaur Eggs® and fun dinosaur shaped pieces appear right before your eyes! It’s a morning adventure filled with the sweet flavor of brown sugar and 100% whole grain Quaker® oats. Pro tip: Use a fork to stir your oatmeal- It works great for finding dinosaurs!

• 100% whole grain oats
  • A good source of vitamin D, calcium & iron
  • A great way to help them fill up before school!

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dinosaur Egg Shaped Pieces (Sugar, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Modified Corn Starch, Sunflower Lecithin, Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Palm Oil), Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Molasses, Carob Powder, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).

• How do these taste? What are the eggs?2 Answers
  • Why is there no listing for Dino Eggs and why is there su...1 Answers
Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs
  • "It was entertaining watching the eggs hatch then getting to eat 'candy' in my breakfast when I was young, now it's just a treat or used when I run out of the original maple and brown sugar flavour." in 1 review
Ashleigh M.
These are perfect for kids (and adults who are kids at heart!). My kiddos like to see the dinosaur eggs in the bowl before I make the oatmeal. When the oatmeal cooks the eggs transform into bright dinosaurs. It always makes their breakfast a little more fun. I like to cook it with milk to give it a richer flavor.
Amy S.
My kids love this stuff! I have a very picky 5 year old and getting her to try new things is hard. She loves this oatmeal! Especially the little eggs that “hatch” into colored candy dinosaurs. She always eats every last bite! Would recommend to others!
Noah M.
mequon
A favorite childhood snack that brings me back every single time I eat them. Pour on the hot water and watch the magic happen! Wonderful facts on every pack! Not the healthiest option, but would totally recommend to ANYONE at all
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods of all time. It’s relatively healthy in comparison to sugary cereals BUT it’s less healthy than regular oatmeal because of the dinosaur eggs, which are sugar. This is a great product because it turns something boring into something fun. I would definitely recommend this for adults to buy for their kids. I think it gets them invested and then eventually they’ll begin to like regular oatmeal. I still eat this at 22 years old because i love how the dinosaur eggs melt away and reveal little sugar dinosaurs. This is an overall amazing product that i think kids and young adults will always love.
Yumi Q.
Centralia, WA
I don't prefer to let my kid to eat this product. I saw this at the supermarket then that's looks so cool. Finding a dinosaur? Must be fun,I thought. However when i add the hot water to the bowl, the dinosaur egg melt,and actual dinosaur melt with pretty strong food color dye... it definitely surprise you an another mean. I don't feed him also I don't waste food so I pick the eggs before add hot water in the bowl.
A. L.
My kids are obsessed with Quaker Oatmeal dinosaur eggs. They have oatmeal at least once or twice a week during the school week. It makes for a healthy and delicious and filling breakfast that is easy for busy Moms 2 make in the morning. The only complaint that I have is that I can only find it at my local Target. It is not available at my local grocery store.
Jeni G.
These are great! Not only is the taste sooo good (just like you'd expect from Quaker) but the little "eggs" make it fun for kiddos. My kids would ask for the dinosaur oatmeal and then fight over who got the bites with the dinosaur candy.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is my favorite oatmeal and has been since I was a kid. The base brown sugar flavor of the oatmeal is delicious, and the hatching dinosaur egg candies add texture and flavor and are just really fun. Its fun for all ages!
Irene B.
If your kids are not big breakfast eaters, then this will change their minds. The cute dinosaurs that appear right before their eyes will have them begging for seconds. I also love the flavor. It has just the right amount of brown sugar. I recommend this quick and easy to prepare meal, to any moms out there with picky eaters.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
I'm 20 years old and things like this oatmeal make my life happy! I love this cereal! It just takes me back to childhood but also gives me the nutrients I need for the day! I love this packaging as well as the taste! My favorite oatmeal ever
Amek A.
Atascadero, CA
How do these taste? What are the eggs?
Michelle O.
Red Bank, NJ
Why is there no listing for Dino Eggs and why is there such a difference in the nutrition facts for Dino Eggs to Dinosaurs Eggs with the same picture on the box? Just noticed that my package says Dino Eggs not Dinosaur Eggs but same picture. I guess it is the Canada Version...Sat. Fat is 1.5g vs 2 for Dinosaurs listing. Other differences are in Sodium 170 mg vs 250, Calories 150 vs 200, Total Fat 3 vs 3.5 and Sugars 12 vs 20...