Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs

Dinosaurs may be extinct, but warm up Quaker Dinosaur Eggs and fun dinosaur shaped pieces appear right before your eyes! It’s a morning adventure filled with the sweet flavor of brown sugar and 100% whole grain Quaker oats. Pro tip: Use a fork to stir your oatmeal- It works great for finding dinosaurs!

Do these taste ok for kids??
Are these good to eat ??
How do these taste? What are the eggs?
Start your review of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs!
Product Highlights
...now it's just a treat or used when I run out of the original maple and brown sugar flavour.in reviews
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs uploaded by Sarah T.
These are so cute for kids! The flavor is good, they love watching the eggs "hatch", and it's got nutrition and is filling for in the morning. Perfect kids breakfast
Mandy  K.
My son loves this oatmeal. It has little eggs that turn into dinosaurs, which keeps him loving them and I have tried them and love them as well.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs uploaded by Brittany H.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a nostalgic Saturday morning cartoons kind of breakfast. I use the boil water and pour over method because i like my oatmeal to be a little thick. My children (and myself!) like watching the little eggs dissolve and leaving behind their little sprinkle dinosaurs. I add a tiny bit more brown sugar to mine!
Veronica G.
York, PA
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs uploaded by Veronica G.
My children love these. I think they do just for the candy dinos. We go through a few boxes especially during the winter months. It's not too sweet so I sprinkle a lil bit of brown sugar on top with milk. I can usually find it for 2/$5 promo. I haven't found any off brand that makes this kind of oatmeal.
Breean  K.
West Palm Bch, FL
My son loves his oatmeal and when we found the dinosaur eggs oatmeal it was a wrap. He enjoys eating it for breakfast or lunch sometimes. He loves finding all the dinosaurs. Yes there are candy dinosaurs in it but honestly they are so small that the little bit of candy is not going to take away from the nutrition.
natalie  B.
Los Angeles, CA
These were so awesome when i was a kid. they need to come back on the store shelves!
Stephanie J.
Muncie, IN
I bought this for my kids who are really into dinosaurs. They didn't like it. I decided to try it to see why they didn't like it. I don't think it is a good combination of textures. The dinosaur eggs don't taste like they belong there. Maybe if they were changed into pieces of fruit or something, it would taste better. I would not recommend this product to others.
Gabrielle  C.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Target
Love this oatmeal. It tastes great and reminds me of my childhood. I wish it was a little less mushy but it is an instant oatmeal so it's to be expected.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
The kids favorite oatmeal. Great for lazy Saturday morning in front of thier favorite cartoons. Great price, Great packaging, great product.
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
I really don’t enjoy eating oatmeal but put these little sugar eggs in there and it changes the game ! If you’ve never had these it starts out as little eggs in the oatmeal and once you add your milk and heat the oatmeal the shell dissolves and they become little Dino’s!!! Loved this as a kid and it’s the only way I eat oatmeal as an adult