Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs

Dinosaurs may be extinct, but warm up Quaker® Dinosaur Eggs® and fun dinosaur shaped pieces appear right before your eyes! It’s a morning adventure filled with the sweet flavor of brown sugar and 100% whole grain Quaker® oats. Pro tip: Use a fork to stir your oatmeal- It works great for finding dinosaurs!

• 100% whole grain oats
  • A good source of vitamin D, calcium & iron
  • A great way to help them fill up before school!

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dinosaur Egg Shaped Pieces (Sugar, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Modified Corn Starch, Sunflower Lecithin, Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Palm Oil), Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Molasses, Carob Powder, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).

Are these good to eat ??
How do these taste? What are the eggs?
Why is there no listing for Dino Eggs and why is there such a difference in the nutrition facts for Dino Eggs to Dinosaurs Eggs with the same picture on the box? Just noticed that my package says Dino Eggs not Dinosaur Eggs but same picture. I guess it is the Canada Version...Sat. Fat is 1.5g vs 2 for Dinosaurs listing. Other differences are in Sodium 170 mg vs 250, Calories 150 vs 200, Total Fat 3 vs 3.5 and Sugars 12 vs 20...
Start your review of Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs!
Product Highlights
“...now it's just a treat or used when I run out of the original maple and brown sugar flavour.” in reviews
Glenburn, ME
As far as kids are concerned, this is the best you can get with oatmeal. They love seeing those eggs before cooking and the dinosaurs after. But as an adult, it leaves this film on your mouth that takes some serious brushing ro get rid of.
Plant City, FL
THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!! The little dinos are so bitter 😷 I tried to get past the nasty flavor but would end up biting into one. I am so sick right now. I feel like 🤢🤮 DO NOT EVEN GET THIS FOR YOUR ENEMY 😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
My kids love this stuff! I have a very picky 5 year old and getting her to try new things is hard. She loves this oatmeal! Especially the little eggs that “hatch” into colored candy dinosaurs. She always eats every last bite! Would recommend to others!
sacramento ca
Purchased at: Target
My son loves this oatmeal. Its the only oatmeal he will eat. He loves dinosaurs. Healthy and easier to take eat on the go then dry cereal. Packets make it easier for my son to make on his own. Fun way to make breakfast yummy and less fuss eith kids
Perrysburg, OH
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods of all time. It’s relatively healthy in comparison to sugary cereals BUT it’s less healthy than regular oatmeal because of the dinosaur eggs, which are sugar. This is a great product because it turns something boring into something fun. I would definitely recommend this for adults to buy for their kids. I think it gets them invested and then eventually they’ll begin to like regular oatmeal. I still eat this at 22 years old because i love how the dinosaur eggs melt away and reveal little sugar dinosaurs. This is an overall amazing product that i think kids and young adults will always love.
Toms River, NJ
I really don’t enjoy eating oatmeal but put these little sugar eggs in there and it changes the game ! If you’ve never had these it starts out as little eggs in the oatmeal and once you add your milk and heat the oatmeal the shell dissolves and they become little Dino’s!!! Loved this as a kid and it’s the only way I eat oatmeal as an adult
I don't prefer to let my kid to eat this product. I saw this at the supermarket then that's looks so cool. Finding a dinosaur? Must be fun,I thought. However when i add the hot water to the bowl, the dinosaur egg melt,and actual dinosaur melt with pretty strong food color dye... it definitely surprise you an another mean. I don't feed him also I don't waste food so I pick the eggs before add hot water in the bowl.
My kids are obsessed with Quaker Oatmeal dinosaur eggs. They have oatmeal at least once or twice a week during the school week. It makes for a healthy and delicious and filling breakfast that is easy for busy Moms 2 make in the morning. The only complaint that I have is that I can only find it at my local Target. It is not available at my local grocery store.
Louisville, KY
These are great! Not only is the taste sooo good (just like you'd expect from Quaker) but the little "eggs" make it fun for kiddos. My kids would ask for the dinosaur oatmeal and then fight over who got the bites with the dinosaur candy.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my favorite oatmeal and has been since I was a kid. The base brown sugar flavor of the oatmeal is delicious, and the hatching dinosaur egg candies add texture and flavor and are just really fun. Its fun for all ages!