Brittany C.
Booneville, KY

Have thought about purchasing one...do your kids play with it often? I don't want to give about 60 bucks for something that doesn't get played with much.

Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Corry, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
My son had a lightning McQueen rocking chair extremely similar that he use sometimes and enjoyed very much while he was 1-2 years old. $60 is a bit much but if you could get it on sale it could be worth it plus it would make for good decor for the child's room and you could keep it and pass it down for grand kids someday :) I have a rocking horse my mom gave me from when I was little and I love the thought of it.