Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cups Honey & Almonds uploaded by Maddie Grace P.Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cups Honey & Almonds uploaded by Dayshawnda A.

BY QUAKER #62 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

The sweet and nutty flavor of Instant Quaker Oatmeal Honey & Almond Cups are about to make your morning commute a little bit easier. You not only satisfy your taste buds, but with 7g of protein, 5g of fiber and 190 calories* you get the nutrition that you want in a convenient on-the-go cup.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • 190 Calories, 7g of Protein, 5g of Fiber (4g of fat per serving)
  • The great taste and fuel you want to start your day

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Almonds, Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Molasses, Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid

Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
these are so good! i found them at walmart for 98 cents each! it doesn't take long at all to cook them and they are full with flavor! i love these so much! quick, easy, and great tasting breakfast on the go!
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
So warm and delicious. Love the crunchy bits that are already in here. Adds a little oomph to regular oatmeal. This is convenient and easy and not such a horrible start to the day.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I love love LOVE this granola/oatmeal from Quaker. The taste of honey and almonds really comes through when it's warm. And I love the mixture of textures as you eat - sometimes you get a softer bite and sometimes a crunchier bite. It has plenty of protein for staying power throughout the morning. This is definitely a go-to snack and breakfast for me!
Kenyotta S.
Baton rouge, LA
I love love love this product I buy these by the boxes sometimes I eat as a snack for dinner or breakfast it really doesn't matter the time of day I eat it whenever I have a taste for it I purchase these from Walmart all the time some of the employees already know what I'm coming to purchase and they save me a case I like the apple flavor as well
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely delicious! In the winter I prefer it too cereal because it warms me up. The honey flavor adds a very nice sweet flavor. I buy mine at Walmart and go through almost and entire box in a week. So good and would definitely recommend it too everyone! P.S. Great alternative too mushy oatmeal!
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is such a delicious and filling breakfast! If you want something warm and simple for breakfast but hate the texture of traditional oatmeal this stuff is for you! I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, add a T of peanut butter, half a sliced banana and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, yum!
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
I wholeheartedly LOVE this stuff for breakfast. I love granola warm and this is an absolute perfect mixture of granola and nuts. The honey sweetens it just enough so that I don't have to add sugar to pretend I'm eating healthy, but still have to make it palatable.
Madeline S.
I have this all the time but I don't eat oatmeal. I don't like it because I don't like the taste of cinnamon. But I give it to my sisters and the love it. They say I should try some.
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
Combination of whole grains nutrition and taste as well. A delicious treat.for.kids and adults everyday.. can eat this daily..easily available at normal grocery stores..
Love it
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I really enjoy this. I got it for a quick but delicious breakfast at work. I don't love regular oatmeal because it's too mushy however this actually us crunchy still and has great flavor. Only takes about 30-45 secones to warm up as well!