Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cups Apples & Cranberries uploaded by Ulyssa F.

BY QUAKER

Eating Instant Quaker Oatmeal Apples and Cranberry Cups is like having the warming flavors of fall in a delicious, heart-healthy* breakfast. Even better? You can heat this tasty cereal of real fruit and whole grain Quaker Oats in your microwave. At 190 calories, 7g of protein and 5g of fiber, the end of summer doesn’t seem so bad.

• Your favorite oatmeal now in a convenient on-the-go-cup
  • Available in 2 delicious flavors – Apples & Cranberries and Honey & Almonds
  • 190 Calories, 7g of Protein, 5g of Fiber
  • The great taste and fuel you want to start your day

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Malic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.

*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Quaker instant meal is really my go to morning quickie because sometimes I have work early in the morning and I don't have time to get in a good nutritious breakfast that I need I mean this is pretty fast you throw in some hot water and you're on the go we can cook in the car as you wait for it you know it's really good for you to with only 190 calories and 7 g of protein and 5 g of fiber it's one of the healthiest choices in the morning you can make instead of going and grabbing a coffee or something to fill up your stomach and I absolutely love it and the kids do too. With its actual yummy apples and cranberries they taste so good in it complements the oatmeal so well it's just very delicious and I really do recommend it
Tara B.
Great for a quick breakfast & nutritious. I bought these for my stubborn 1 year old & she loved it. She ate the whole cup. Very simple to make- add water to the line then heat for 55 seconds. I would buy this again
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My kids have been loving this oatmeal. Inexpensive, has less sugar than other flavors and brands and I can feel better starting the day with this rather than sugary cereals.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I am VERY picky about oatmeal, but I love this one. I stock up whenever they are on sale and I keep a few in my desk drawer at work in case I missed breakfast or need a snack. Sometimes I also dice up an apple and add it in. My favorite!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This is by far one of my favorite flavors. It still has the same great taste of all the other flavors, but it has a lighter twist than the other fruit flavors and doesn't seem to be as sweet and sugary tasting.
Caryn M.
Oxnard, CA
One of my favorite "I'm-super-late-to-work-but-I-must-not-forget-about-breakfast" food. I love how you just simply add water to it and wait a bit... or longer depending on how less mushy you'd like your oatmeal.

Plus the cranberry tartness totally balances the sweet apples. Love the flavor!
Angela D.
My daughter loves these. I like them because they are quick and easy during the week. I do not like that when put in microwave they overflow and make a mess.
Tysheema M.
Only Quaker Oatmeal brand would have known that apples and cranberries taste so amazing oatmeal with natural flavors. The heart healthy choice.
Elizabeth J.
Chesterton, IN
This is a great on the run breakfast option. It is quite sweet, but nice to be able to pop in the microwave and pull it out, ready to eat.
Jamie H.
This is not the overwhelming sugar type like a lot of the other flavors. The cranberries to me outshine the apples but I will buy again.