GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealQuaker
Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon Spice

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon Spice

Imagine the soothing combination of Quaker Oats, cinnamon and spice. Now imagine being able to enjoy this tantalizing trio in just 90 seconds at any time of the day. With Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon & Spice, make this blissful daydream a tasty reality, and see where your day leads when you start out right with a bowl of Quaker Oats.

Es bueno pero prefiero la avena original sin canela ni nada y usteds [product:quaker-instant-oatmeal-cinnamon-and-spice]?
I've always enjoyed homemade oatmeal in the winter for breakfast lunch or dinner, depending on my mood. Haave been leary to try out the instant packages as I don't like a slimy oatmeal or one too meally.
Is the cinnamon really strong?
Start your review of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon Spice!
Nicole  D.
Stittsville, ON
This has been a lifelong favourite of mine. It’s easy to make and delicious. The packages are small so often I have 2 pkgs at A time. This frequently goes on sale making the already affordable box even more so.
Chelsea S.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Our household is a big fan of oatmeal. We all love it. It’s such a filling breakfast and you can have so many flavours or doesn’t get boring. This flavour is very good and in regular rotation in our house.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , ON
This is soo good at first I didn't think that I would like it because there is cinnamon in it and I don't like cinnamon but when I actually taste it I automatically like and. You can buy it at food basic or independent or Costco. I think every where. The lesson that I learn is to not judge things if you Berber try them.
Hnlkj K.
Love the convenience. I have one complaint about this product. That is the amount of sugar. There is no need for our food supply to be so heavily laced with sugar.
Kaylee J.
This is my favourite instant oatmeal of any brand. It is made so well and it is so easy to prepare. Every flavour is so delicious but not overwhelming so you know you're still getting an actual healthy bowl of oats.
cara R.
victoria, BC
Me and my children enjoy this classic, it comes second only to brown sugar flavour in my house. Its easy to make, quick and cheap for the days when you are short on time and money. My toddler esp likes it and i would like to try him on a low sugar option.
Sherri S.
Toronto
Great product!! Taste is immaculate !! All 4 flavours taste great and it's healthy for you too
Judy G.
13 Empire Ave Kapuskasing Ontario
My favorite oatmeal has always been with cinnamon. Even as a child when my grandmother used to cook me oatmeal she would always add cinnamon for me. I was very excited when Quaker Oats came out with their own instant Oatmeal Cinnamon and Spice. It was delicious. I started eating it and it was the only oatmeal that I would eat.
Sophia A.
This cereal is great, myself and my daughter eat it everyday for both breakfast and dinner. She loves to always take her oatmeal. It's rich in fibre and lots of vitamins. Quaker Oatmeal is just the best.
Kayla R.
I love this brands oatmeal. I always go for the variety pack of cinnamon and spice, apple and cinnamon and the maple brown sugar. They are filling and healthy at the same time. It you want to change it up a little add some fruit or nuts and make it your own.