BY QUAKER #14 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Imagine the soothing combination of Quaker Oats, cinnamon and spice. Now imagine being able to enjoy this tantalizing trio in just 90 seconds at any time of the day. With Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon & Spice, make this blissful daydream a tasty reality, and see where your day leads when you start out right with a bowl of Quaker Oats.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Wendy C.
This has been one of my favorite flavors since I was a kid!!! It has the perfect balance of cinnamon sweetness and spice!!

You can’t go wrong with Quaker instant oatmeal for breakfast or even a snack! It’s easy to make and its filling. My kids like this flavor a lot too and this is one I’ve been buying for many years and will continue to do so.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Quaker oats are an okd tradition in my home. Mom used to make these for us every morning. Now i give my family this delicious oatmeal. Its has nutritious value and its great tastings. Keeping up with tradition.
Anita M.
How I love my hot cereal - let me count the ways! Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon And Spice are the best 👍

1. There are enough varieties here that my son's do not get bored with their choices and it keeps breakfast interesting.

2. I am a big fan of fiber and this is a great way to get your daily fiber with a heart healthy meal daily.

3. This whole grain food is a great source of energy and it really does hold you until lunch. We can eat one packet and not even need a snack before the next meal!
Manda B.
The BEST. Let's be honest: drafty kitchens like mine, plus cold weather, plus mornings (or midnight snacks) can be painful with the chill. You want quick. You want hot. You want NOW. Quaker's Instant Oatmeal Packers are a phenomenal way to grab something delicious, filling, and warm fast. And you can't beat the price. Cinnamon & Spice is my favorite but I usually have a few different boxes floating around to appease my different cravings. Honestly? Probably my favorite cold weather snack EVER.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff and so does my 3 year old son. He asks for oatmeal for breakfast every day and even sometimes for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy to make and it's quite filling. I buy a box of this every time I go grocery shopping. Also there are 20 packs of 3 individual flavors in the box which is a great deal for the price!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love oatmeal so much,it's good with breakfast. You get alot for the price you pay,the price is right. My kids love this and eat it with butter in it. I'm glad that it comes in separate packs because sometimes 1 pack will do for the little ones. I would recommend these to everyone.
Angela A.
East boston, MA
I recently started liking Oatmeal, wasn't really a fan before but since I tried the Maple flavored one from Quaker I fell in love. Now I'm always trying new flavors because this variety pack came with apples and cinnamon and something else so I'm always trying to find other delicious flavors.
Eve L.
My sister makes so much fun of me for loving this as much as I do - I was never really an oatmeal person before - but I'll literally eat this for every meal. Ever since I discovered this I've been eating it for breakfast and lunch - sometimes even for a midnight snack. If you like your oatmeal creamier, use milk :)
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
Oatmeal is my favorite breakfast option. I have it about four times a week. I love this oatmeal packs because they are very quick and easy and they taste delicious. I also use them on the go when I'm traveling since they are packaged individually. It tastes great and it convenient. Can't ask for more.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
Growing up with Quaker, I have continued the tradition. I have a bowl each morning, super good for you and naturally gluten free. Very affordable and always packed full of flavor. I have passed down the love for Quaker Timmy children as well.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Is the cinnamon really strong?
kathryne s.
I've always enjoyed homemade oatmeal in the winter for breakfast lunch or dinner, depending on my mood. Haave been leary to try out the instant packages as I don't like a slimy oatmeal or one too meally.