BY QUAKER #4 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Imagine the soothing combination of Quaker Oats, cinnamon and spice. Now imagine being able to enjoy this tantalizing trio in just 90 seconds at any time of the day. With Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon & Spice, make this blissful daydream a tasty reality, and see where your day leads when you start out right with a bowl of Quaker Oats.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Buy on Walmart*
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Quaker oats are an okd tradition in my home. Mom used to make these for us every morning. Now i give my family this delicious oatmeal. Its has nutritious value and its great tastings. Keeping up with tradition.
Wendy C.
This has been one of my favorite flavors since I was a kid!!! It has the perfect balance of cinnamon sweetness and spice!!

You can’t go wrong with Quaker instant oatmeal for breakfast or even a snack! It’s easy to make and its filling. My kids like this flavor a lot too and this is one I’ve been buying for many years and will continue to do so.
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I absolutely love oatmeal and as of today it officially cold in Florida and I will be having oatmeal for breakfast! I am a cheater when it comes to making it ofcourse, I use the instant. But! It taste amazing, I love the flavor it’s just perfect not too strong
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Honestly, this is the only brand of instant oatmeal I like, and this is the only flavor I enjoy. The cinnamon flavor is subtle and not too strong, but it tastes great. I love cutting up apples and adding it before I cook it
Mary F.
Tampa, FL
they are super practical, they only need to add water or milk, low in sugar, the taste is very good, the only thing is that there is not a sugar free version in USA
Anita M.
How I love my hot cereal - let me count the ways! Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon And Spice are the best 👍

1. There are enough varieties here that my son's do not get bored with their choices and it keeps breakfast interesting.

2. I am a big fan of fiber and this is a great way to get your daily fiber with a heart healthy meal daily.

3. This whole grain food is a great source of energy and it really does hold you until lunch. We can eat one packet and not even need a snack before the next meal!
Manda B.
The BEST. Let's be honest: drafty kitchens like mine, plus cold weather, plus mornings (or midnight snacks) can be painful with the chill. You want quick. You want hot. You want NOW. Quaker's Instant Oatmeal Packers are a phenomenal way to grab something delicious, filling, and warm fast. And you can't beat the price. Cinnamon & Spice is my favorite but I usually have a few different boxes floating around to appease my different cravings. Honestly? Probably my favorite cold weather snack EVER.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff and so does my 3 year old son. He asks for oatmeal for breakfast every day and even sometimes for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy to make and it's quite filling. I buy a box of this every time I go grocery shopping. Also there are 20 packs of 3 individual flavors in the box which is a great deal for the price!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love oatmeal so much,it's good with breakfast. You get alot for the price you pay,the price is right. My kids love this and eat it with butter in it. I'm glad that it comes in separate packs because sometimes 1 pack will do for the little ones. I would recommend these to everyone.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Is the cinnamon really strong?
kathryne s.
I've always enjoyed homemade oatmeal in the winter for breakfast lunch or dinner, depending on my mood. Haave been leary to try out the instant packages as I don't like a slimy oatmeal or one too meally.