BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Chocolate Chip Instant Oatmeal.
EST 1877.
Heart healthy whole grains.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Per packet.
130 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
150mg sodium, 6% DV.
8g sugars.
10 - 1.23 oz (35 g) packets.

• Is this oatmeal sweet or is it more bland?1 Answers
Leslie G.
When I eat oatmeal the only brand I ever pick up is the Quaker oatmeal and especially the chocolate chip one it's my absolute favorite and gives a little bit of sweetness along with the oatmeal and it's a really good breakfast option in the morning and it's really a fairly priced and you can get this at any store Target Walmart any store and its really healthy
Deb T.
Fostoria, MI
This product from Quaker Oats is a fast healthy freat tasting way to start your day. It cooks quickly in the microwave for those morning when you are rushed. I pick this up at my local grocery store and always have it on hand. Its hot,fast and a great tasting way to start your day
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I do enjoy the chocolate chip variety of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Occasionally the chocolate chips will melt and it will become a mess but otherwise, it tastes delicious. The packets are super convenient for a quick meal and they even come with a fill line for the milk.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Quaker instant oatmeal a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat this everyday for breakfast in the morning with a cup of milk.
Katherine C.
IIm like a grandma i love eat outmeal, it is not because is healthy and good for you, is the fact it help to control your colesterol and take care of your hear and the price is good, worth the inversion and definetelly recomend it to all of you outside
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
These are the best! Oatmeal is widely known for being a healthy breakfast, but it's always plain and boring to me. The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness to make breakfast something to look forward to, while still keeping your health in mind!
Rabia H.
I love adding chocolate chips to oatmeal just to change things up a bit, and not feel too guilty about having something sweet for breakfast. So it's really convenient that this product comes with them and I just need to give it a quick cook.
Shana A.
Not the biggest fan of chocolate chips in my oatmeal. I love chocolate chips in all my other breakfast foods (waffles, pancakes, etc) so I thought I would give it a go. I probably wouldn't buy it again. I prefer their maple and brown sugar.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
I always pick up me a box of this oatmeal. Its the best, always has been a staple in the house when growing up and still is in my adult life.
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL
este producto es el favorito de mi esposo le encanta la verdad que resuelve cuando estas apurado pero no quieres saltarte el desayuno.
Megan  M.
Foodie Expert
Is this oatmeal sweet or is it more bland?