BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Chocolate Chip Instant Oatmeal.
EST 1877.
Heart healthy whole grains.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Per packet.
130 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
150mg sodium, 6% DV.
8g sugars.
10 - 1.23 oz (35 g) packets.

• Is this oatmeal sweet or is it more bland?1 Answers
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I do enjoy the chocolate chip variety of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Occasionally the chocolate chips will melt and it will become a mess but otherwise, it tastes delicious. The packets are super convenient for a quick meal and they even come with a fill line for the milk.
Katherine C.
IIm like a grandma i love eat outmeal, it is not because is healthy and good for you, is the fact it help to control your colesterol and take care of your hear and the price is good, worth the inversion and definetelly recomend it to all of you outside
Shana A.
Not the biggest fan of chocolate chips in my oatmeal. I love chocolate chips in all my other breakfast foods (waffles, pancakes, etc) so I thought I would give it a go. I probably wouldn't buy it again. I prefer their maple and brown sugar.
Leslie G.
When I eat oatmeal the only brand I ever pick up is the Quaker oatmeal and especially the chocolate chip one it's my absolute favorite and gives a little bit of sweetness along with the oatmeal and it's a really good breakfast option in the morning and it's really a fairly priced and you can get this at any store Target Walmart any store and its really healthy
Stephanie A.
I love this Quaker instant oatmeal chocolate chip it's so delicious 😋 it's quick to make and tasty 😋 I would recommend it to anyone that's on the go and need something that's fast,easy and delicious 😋
Courtney M.
HARTSELLE, AL
These are a quick, easy, and an affordable breakfast for moms like me who are constantly on the move. This oatmeal is my go to breakfast at the office during weekdays and even at home on the weekends.
Deb T.
Fostoria, MI
This product from Quaker Oats is a fast healthy freat tasting way to start your day. It cooks quickly in the microwave for those morning when you are rushed. I pick this up at my local grocery store and always have it on hand. Its hot,fast and a great tasting way to start your day
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
These are the best! Oatmeal is widely known for being a healthy breakfast, but it's always plain and boring to me. The chocolate chips add just enough sweetness to make breakfast something to look forward to, while still keeping your health in mind!
Rabia H.
I love adding chocolate chips to oatmeal just to change things up a bit, and not feel too guilty about having something sweet for breakfast. So it's really convenient that this product comes with them and I just need to give it a quick cook.
Sofia O.
Chula Vista, CA
When you're in a hurry you can just grab this instant oatmeal and pop it in the microwave. It's super easy to do and very fast! And it's really good
Megan  M.
Is this oatmeal sweet or is it more bland?