Quaker Instant Oatmeal Bakery Favorites - Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Roll, Banana Bread Flavor Packets uploaded by Mrsk W.

BY QUAKER

QUAKER.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
BAKERY FAVORITES.
Apple Crisp 2 PACKETS, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
Cinnamon Roll 4 PACKETS, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
Banana Bread 4 PACKETS, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
EXPERTLY MILLED QUAKER OATS.
See side panel for information about the relationship between oats and heart disease.
10 PACKETS, NET WT 14.6 OZ (416 g). see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
If the strawberries and cream were in the box it would be my favorite. The cinnamon is so good if you're craving a million calorie cinnamon roll and the banana bread is definitely a winner too. The apple crisp has nice little Apple pieces. Just great and sweet flavors!
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite one out of this mix has got to be the cinnamon roll followed by the apple crisp. Instant oatmeal is filling, easy, quick and affordable. It's nice to have a variety of flavors especially if you get bored of the regular flavors like I do.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Foodie Expert
My go to for oatmeal! I love the variety packs/ability to choose a different flavor each morning. It's packed with vitamins and filling.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
While I an not a huge fan of instant oatmeal I do like the flavor combinations in this case. And my daughter will eat it so win win
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
I absolutely love this oatmeal! The flavors are so delish!! Also, they are packed with lots of flavor. We never run out of it, I always make sure we've got some because it's a go to for breakfast.
Mrsk W.
Mrsk W.
My kids have to have this in the house. I have 5 boxes of Quaker Instant oatmeal and they have all flavor too it's something they can warm up their self
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
This is one of my favorite boxes of instant oatmeal. All the flavors smell and taste great and warm you right up.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Baton Rouge, LA
This box gets 4 stars just for the banana bread flavor. I could do without the other flavors since I just don't think they taste like anything special. Obviously these are super easy and quick to make. I usually try to keep a few packs in my desk at work to keep myself from eating whatever I find in the break room if I skip breakfast. They also make some of these flavors in a reduced calorie formula and those are good as well.