Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon uploaded by Megan R.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal.
EST 1877.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per cup.
160 calories.

Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my absolute favorite flavor of oatmeal. I love the apple pieces. I ate this as a hold and continue to eat it as an adult because it tastes so good! Would definitely recommend to oatmeal lovers like myself.
I've tried Quaker Oats but just like any other, cinnamon is my favorite flavor. I just don't like the apples in the apples and cinnamon flavor because it doesn't taste as good as just cinnamon. The apples are bumpy and it keeps me from enjoying just the cinnamon oatmeal. So, I'd recommend the cinnamon oatmeal.
Sylvia R.
Odessa, TX
This is my go to at work. I keep packets in my desk. I usually bring my bowls to work and have breakfast at my desk. Love the flavor and it's healthy for you too
Amy W.
This yummy goodness helps keep me happy and healthy to chase my kids! An easy, quick fix for breakfast or even a mid afternoon snack, the oatmeal keeps me full and energized. Purchase at your local grocery store and enjoy!
Veronica H.
Oatmeal is always a staple in my household! I have been eating the apples and cinnamon since I was a teenager! I love it just as much now as I did the ! I love these cups, it's so convenient to take on the go.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
I was running late for class and stopped by the dining hall real quick to grab this. The convenience of these Quaker oatmeal packs is so great and it tastes great, too.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
This is a childhood favorite that has followed me to adulthood. I feel like I am making a healthier choice when I take Quaker oatmeal out of the cabinet. It stays with me until lunchtime. It's a satisfying breakfast meal that fits the bill with budget, wholesomeness, and healthy choices.
Melissa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Not a bad choice for a got o fast breakfast meal.
They are usually on sale and my husband and i grab them. Great flavor
Romi G.
These are so yummy and healthy. They are great for on the go breakfast. Does not have a lot of added sugar.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX
Perfect on the go product. The directions are idiot proof. Great for people who don't exactly have time to make a good breakfast.