BY QUAKER

Get ready for a brand new breakfast adventure! Quaker® Adventure Animals™ oatmeal has special pieces that transform when warm to reveal delicious animal shapes that are fun to find, and even more fun to enjoy. We’ve combined the goodness of 100% whole grain Quaker® oats with the sweet flavor of strawberry. Stir the oatmeal and discover elephants, hippos and lions in each delicious bowl.

• 100% whole grain oats
  • A good source of vitamin D, calcium & iron
  • A great way to help them fill up before school!

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Safari Animal Shaped Pieces (Sugar, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Modified Corn Starch, Sunflower Lecithin, Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Palm Oil), Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Niacinamide*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Reduced Iron, Folic Acid*, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).

Buy on Walmart*
Katie A.
Concord, NC
This oatmeal brand is great for kids! As an adult not really a fan of the animals that come in the oatmeal but it is perfect for enticing kids to eat a healthier option. I have only bought this product once to try...maybe I will buy again once I have kids.
Julitza C.
I love because they are very crispy and the taste is incredible, it is also very atrativo for small house
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
My son's other go-to breakfast is this oatmeal! He loves the little animals that come out of the eggs!
Jen A.
Saw this at Walmart and knew it would be good! I'm hooked on this stuff and the flavor is sweet and delicious!
Amy W.
Wellston
I used to eat these as a kid and I loved them but as I got older I tried them again and not so great so maybe it's just a kid thing.
Carley T.
I grew up eating this oatmeal as a child ! It never gets old having cool little dinosaurs in our oatmeal!
Stacy M.
Knoxville , TN
I always thought that kids loved oatmeal, but after having my own I realized that wasn't the case. I would always fight with my 3 year old about eating it and no matter what I did she just wouldn't even give it a try! She is really big into animals and when she saw this in the store she had to have it! I got it for her and fixed her a bowl when we got her...once she realized what it was she was a bit hesitant to eat it but after another look at the box she took a huge bite. She loves it!! She wants to try the other flavors of oatmeal now and I'm so happy!!
emely b.
Bueno:
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it