Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by Pamela Y.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by keren a.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Always been apart of breakfast even since I was a kid. Great tasting and creamy especially when adding a little butter. yum!
Stephanie A.
Grits are amazing i love the convenience and i especially love the other varieties cheese or bacon!! there all amazing!!!!!
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
I love grits, I used to eat them growing up just as a breakfast cereal but now I use them in a lot of recipes for texture.
16852johanna r.

My kids love to eat at breakfast, it gives them nutrients and energy to start your day and it tastes very good, recommend
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I like because it come in handy for my grands for breakfast in the morinings.And beside who don't love grits.I know I do.
Melanie C.
MY FAVORITE! I love these so much! If I could eat them everyday I would, I just put some cheese on top and call it a day
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Love these instant grits. My hubby does not eat grits so its nice to have an individual packet size. The taste is great!
Breanna H.
To be honest, this is disgusting! The flavor tastes nothing like real grits. It taste like the paper bag that it comes in
Alicia L.
This is a good option for the go comes with 5 packs so you can take them anywhere and have a yummy snack very convenient
Valerie P.
Dallas, TX
I don't eat grits often but these are so good. Easy to make and you can add just about anything and make them your own.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
What's your favorite flavor?