Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by Pamela Y.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by keren a.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Carol R.
Miami
the best oatmeal in the world, all presentations of quaker with incredible and I really recommend it to all the public. Excellent, I love it!
Genaya E.
South Bend , IN
I love grits and this is the only brand i have ever eaten. I especially like the butter flavored ones because you don't have to add butter.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
Quaker grits have been used on my family since before I was born. This is the only grits brand I use! This was my breakfast this morning!
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
Quacker grits are not what I remember them being. The taste and texture has changed over the years and I am not longer a fan of them .
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
I am the only person in the house that eats grits. So when I buy them, this is the brand I use. It's so good with a sprinkle of sugar.
Beverly B.
Round Rock, TX
Ve Quaker! Not only is it a brand I trust, but oatmeal is low in calories and keeps you full. I add a sprinkle of sugar and butter
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love grits . They're good in the morning for breakfast or even any time of the day . I love and trust this inexpensive brand .
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Ok in a pinch but I'd rather have old fashion grits or quick cook grits. These take a lot of seasoning to make them enjoyable.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ
Love because you can add your own flavors. Doesn't have to just be what they put in the packet. And task great with anything
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Always been apart of breakfast even since I was a kid. Great tasting and creamy especially when adding a little butter. yum!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
What's your favorite flavor?

back