Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
Grits are an old people food. It tastes soft and amazing but it is a crime to all foods with its bland taste unless cinnamon is added and should be thrown in food jail
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
I am a die hard grits fan. And Quaker makes such a convenient instant grit package that makes my mornings much easier! Bam, 2 minutes or less, I have the perfect grits and they are so yummy!!
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love grits, and Quaker grits are the icing on the cake. They are super easy to make as well as fast. Most grits take a while to make but these are super fast. They taste great as well. They are very flavorful, no need to add different ingredients like other brands of grits.
Elizabeth C.
Florence, AZ
Easy to cook. If you don't coook them right they will so gross. But grosss i wish it came naturally salty but i mean still great in the morning. Easy money to buy not crazy for some grits .
Fabiana U.
Tarija
I eat this since I was a child... I used to prepare it with milk or as a complement for making cookies
Nadia F.
Ushuaia
I do not hate or love it, the flavor is quite mild but in my personal opinion I would not buy again
Lu J.
La avenas es de los cereales mas nutritivos, yo la como con yogurt, con leche o con fruta ademas de ques muy buena para las dietas
Jaimee S.
I love grits! This is such a treat whenever I'm in the USA. The instant packages are sometimes found at hotel breakfast bars.
Yumi Yalitze R.
Lima
I am a huge fan of Quaker and I dont have words to describe the Quaker original flavor instant, awesome flavor. Always great for breakfast. Is so healthy. Not expensive at all. Good for all the family members.
Isabella T.
Santa Marta
Yaaaaas I love this, here we love corn, Colombia eats so much corn and for breakfast is the best