Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart*
Yandry P.
Doral, FL

You cook it easily. It cooks so fast is like 2 to 5 minutes. Is amazing to eat fast
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
The grits are great especially if you have time in the morning to eat a good breakfast. they can easily be dressed up with anything from fruit or nuts. there's nothing like grits and sugar
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I've grown up with these my whole life. It's hard to find the yellow grits anymore, and they're not the same as homemade grits, but these are still wonderful! Highly recommend!
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Love grits, but only Quaker's. I am a grits lover but it must be Quaker's grits. They taste so good to me. I've tried other grits and for me most of them taste grainy and I don't like that. I have grits any time of day that I have a taste for them. I make them, add me a little sugar and butter and they are so delicious. To me they are not just a hot breakfast cereal.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Ok in a pinch but I'd rather have old fashion grits or quick cook grits. These take a lot of seasoning to make them enjoyable.
Jasmine C.
These grits are amazing, especially the flavored ones! They ate quick and are great with nearly any breakfast item.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
My instant go-to! I love Maki g my infamous scramblers with these packets! It never hurts to add extra butter and some cheese! My preference is always the original to the butter flavored ones. I find these boxes at Walmart or any other local stores.
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for those times when you're in a rush a need some breakfast. They are east to use and taste good.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Always been apart of breakfast even since I was a kid. Great tasting and creamy especially when adding a little butter. yum!
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I am not a big grits fan however these were not too bad. My husband loves them. We buy tried the butter flavor.