Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by Pamela Y.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by keren a.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
The grits are great especially if you have time in the morning to eat a good breakfast. they can easily be dressed up with anything from fruit or nuts. there's nothing like grits and sugar
Prerna A.
These are a hit in my house! As much as I would love to make grits from scratch, it's just not possible every morning. These are an excellent alternative. I was surprised by how easy they are and how great they taste
shany s.
Very very very fulling and very silky. I used to eat this almost every day. If you want more flavor add chocolate nesquik sugar or any type of chocolate syrup. So amazing. Love love LOVE!
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I was at my cousin down in Georgia very visiting and I asked of the had oatmeal she said yes well to my surprise it was oatmeal it was GRITS and that was how I would as I produced to my favorite breakfast food.
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This has always been a must. My grandmother made it for me on cold mornings and before school with a bit of milk and sugar. My son loves it and it will continue to be an item in my pantry. It's an easy breakfast food.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I've grown up with these my whole life. It's hard to find the yellow grits anymore, and they're not the same as homemade grits, but these are still wonderful! Highly recommend!
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love grits, and Quaker grits are the icing on the cake. They are super easy to make as well as fast. Most grits take a while to make but these are super fast. They taste great as well. They are very flavorful, no need to add different ingredients like other brands of grits.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Some of the worst grits I've ever had. Maybe if you're not from the south like I am these would be alright but I would never serve these to anyone, not even my worst enemy.
Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
I love instant grits! So easy and convenient. Love to mix them with my eggs! Eat grits and eggs every single morning. Great flavor! Will definitely continue to buy and have been buying for years.
Amber O.
Morriston, FL
I am a die hard grits fan. And Quaker makes such a convenient instant grit package that makes my mornings much easier! Bam, 2 minutes or less, I have the perfect grits and they are so yummy!!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
What's your favorite flavor?