Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart*
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
I am a die hard grits fan. And Quaker makes such a convenient instant grit package that makes my mornings much easier! Bam, 2 minutes or less, I have the perfect grits and they are so yummy!!
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love grits, and Quaker grits are the icing on the cake. They are super easy to make as well as fast. Most grits take a while to make but these are super fast. They taste great as well. They are very flavorful, no need to add different ingredients like other brands of grits.
Elizabeth C.
Florence, AZ
Easy to cook. If you don't coook them right they will so gross. But grosss i wish it came naturally salty but i mean still great in the morning. Easy money to buy not crazy for some grits .
indira O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mi favorita 😄 para el desayuno con frutas cecas es rico . Aparte de eso mantienen tu cuerpo en forma
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
I love grits, I used to eat them growing up just as a breakfast cereal but now I use them in a lot of recipes for texture.
Prerna A.
These are a hit in my house! As much as I would love to make grits from scratch, it's just not possible every morning. These are an excellent alternative. I was surprised by how easy they are and how great they taste
Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
I love instant grits! So easy and convenient. Love to mix them with my eggs! Eat grits and eggs every single morning. Great flavor! Will definitely continue to buy and have been buying for years.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Always been apart of breakfast even since I was a kid. Great tasting and creamy especially when adding a little butter. yum!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I've grown up with these my whole life. It's hard to find the yellow grits anymore, and they're not the same as homemade grits, but these are still wonderful! Highly recommend!
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I am not a big grits fan however these were not too bad. My husband loves them. We buy tried the butter flavor.