Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by Pamela Y.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by keren a.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

hien L.
Trussville, AL
My instant go-to! I love Maki g my infamous scramblers with these packets! It never hurts to add extra butter and some cheese! My preference is always the original to the butter flavored ones. I find these boxes at Walmart or any other local stores.
Hope T.
These grits are excellent for when you need them in a pinch! I prefer to get grits from a farmer's market, but when I can not get my hands one those I grab these! They are EXCELLENT. I would definitely recommend this to others! They come in great flavors.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
Love Quaker grits, this is my family's every weekend meal. Sometimes we eat them sweat, others savory with some cheese and turkey bacon, sliced fruit and some orange juice. Totally recommend this for everyone. Healthy, nutritious and delicious!
Nesh H.
If you don't have a lot of time in the mornings and you need a quick breakfast these taste great with a little bit of cheese and butter. They cook quickly and they can be thick or thin whatever your preference may be but they taste delicious
Suzzette M.
I will say that i am not a huge fan of grits because of the flavor and texture but my husband and kids love grits. Butter, cheese and a pinch of salt is all they use. My middle child loves her grits loaded with cheese. I can't give a product a bad review if all of my family loves it. =]
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Low in calories but high in carbs. I love grits and grew up eating them, so I may be a little over critical. But these have always seemed grainy or gritty to me compared to regular grits. If you can get past the texture they taste okay to me and the price is always decent.
cecilia m.
These are great. Even though I can never make the right. Lol I hubby makes them perfect for me each time and they are delicious with a little sugar added. You can find these almost everywhere that sell food. I buy them at walmart, krogers, and my dollar store.
Jaelyn B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I grew up with my grandma always making grits for breakfast and these instant packets made it easier for me to make breakfast for myself. The plain kind is good for adding any topping you'd like maybe butter and sugar or some cheese.
Deanne F.
These are so good and so easy to make. I like them because I dont have alot of time in-the morning to prepare breakfast. These are also good just as a snack or when you're wanting something that is easy to make during the day as well.
Grace D.
The instant grits are so easy to make! They taste really good, my favorite thing to do with them is to add some cheese. I like that they come in prepackaged sizes but the packages don't make very much.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
What's your favorite flavor?

back