Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Jet.com*
Prerna A.
These are a hit in my house! As much as I would love to make grits from scratch, it's just not possible every morning. These are an excellent alternative. I was surprised by how easy they are and how great they taste
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This has always been a must. My grandmother made it for me on cold mornings and before school with a bit of milk and sugar. My son loves it and it will continue to be an item in my pantry. It's an easy breakfast food.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I've grown up with these my whole life. It's hard to find the yellow grits anymore, and they're not the same as homemade grits, but these are still wonderful! Highly recommend!
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love grits, and Quaker grits are the icing on the cake. They are super easy to make as well as fast. Most grits take a while to make but these are super fast. They taste great as well. They are very flavorful, no need to add different ingredients like other brands of grits.
Amber O.
Morriston, FL
I am a die hard grits fan. And Quaker makes such a convenient instant grit package that makes my mornings much easier! Bam, 2 minutes or less, I have the perfect grits and they are so yummy!!
Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
I love instant grits! So easy and convenient. Love to mix them with my eggs! Eat grits and eggs every single morning. Great flavor! Will definitely continue to buy and have been buying for years.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
We love us some grits. These packets are perfect for rushed mornings as they are super easy to whip up and they are loved by the whole family. We like to add fresh fruit and some honey and Oh Mylanta! are these delicious. Definitely a product that I would rec commend,
Elizabeth C.
Florence, AZ
Easy to cook. If you don't coook them right they will so gross. But grosss i wish it came naturally salty but i mean still great in the morning. Easy money to buy not crazy for some grits .
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
Grits are an old people food. It tastes soft and amazing but it is a crime to all foods with its bland taste unless cinnamon is added and should be thrown in food jail
Alexandra H.
They are very convenient and fast if you are running late or if you are not, just pop it in the microwave for 1min and 15 secs and your good to go !