Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by Pamela Y.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by keren a.Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
These instant grits are super easy to make and taste pretty good. My daughter loves them so that’s a big plus. The price is alright but there’s never any sales on them. If they put this on sale sometimes I would definitely stock up on it.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I'm a Louisiana Southern Gal and raised on Grits. I prefer cooking Grits but these are the next best thing and great for a quick fix. I admit I eat them and love the regular and the Butter flavor.
Shelley G.
I am from the South so I love grits. These are creamy and smooth and the flavor is excellent. You can add butter and some honey and have a sweet treat, or add some peanut butter and make it a late night snack. They are affordable and so easy to make. Get a bowl, add the correct amount of water, stir in the grits and microwave the suggested amount of time. Be sure to check them every 30 seconds so they do not boil over and cause a mess in the microwave. A great Quaker product!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love these grits. Its very easy to prepare in the microwave. And it us great to travel with it doesnt take up much space at all. You can also fix it the way you want it to be. I always fix mines to be extra cheesy.
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA
I love these for when I don't want to cook in the morning! I eat these probably 3 days a week! The flavor is really good without adding salt! I buy mine from publix! I will definitely be buying again!
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
I got these to try because I've never had grits before. I figured, what do I have to lose for $1. I tried making them both sweet and savory and I think savory, with some butter is the best.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I love all of Quakers instant oatmeals and grits. They come in different flavors but I prefer the original because it gives you the opportunity to flavor it yourself. I eat one every morning and it's very filling.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
We love grits in our household and this product is such a great deal! For the price the quality of packaging and product are on point. This is a good option for those mornings that you need a quick breakfast and a perfect pair to go with other breakfast items on mornings you have more time to cook and relax.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
he new formulation tastes horrible. I would be interested to see a chart of their sales before and after implementation because their responses to the long time consumers is that "product testers" like the new formulation. I would like to know if the "product testers" are buying the product because from these reviews the "long time consumers"...like myself...are not. I have two boxes at home that i would not feed to my dog. you suppose it would make a good facial...no it smells terrible also. maybe wallpaper paste.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Love grits, but only Quaker's. I am a grits lover but it must be Quaker's grits. They taste so good to me. I've tried other grits and for me most of them taste grainy and I don't like that. I have grits any time of day that I have a taste for them. I make them, add me a little sugar and butter and they are so delicious. To me they are not just a hot breakfast cereal.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
What's your favorite flavor?