Quaker® Instant Grits Original Flavor uploaded by hien L.

BY QUAKER

Got a minute? Get ready for tender, creamy grits. Quaker Instant Grits are great for breakfast, or as a tempting side dish to any meal. Grits don't just taste good – they're good for you too. Cook 'em up in a minute and savor the original flavor you've grown to love.

• A good source of calcium and iron.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Reduced Iron, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Jet.com*
Shelley G.
I am from the South so I love grits. These are creamy and smooth and the flavor is excellent. You can add butter and some honey and have a sweet treat, or add some peanut butter and make it a late night snack. They are affordable and so easy to make. Get a bowl, add the correct amount of water, stir in the grits and microwave the suggested amount of time. Be sure to check them every 30 seconds so they do not boil over and cause a mess in the microwave. A great Quaker product!
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA
I love these for when I don't want to cook in the morning! I eat these probably 3 days a week! The flavor is really good without adding salt! I buy mine from publix! I will definitely be buying again!
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
We love us some grits. These packets are perfect for rushed mornings as they are super easy to whip up and they are loved by the whole family. We like to add fresh fruit and some honey and Oh Mylanta! are these delicious. Definitely a product that I would rec commend,
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I love all of Quakers instant oatmeals and grits. They come in different flavors but I prefer the original because it gives you the opportunity to flavor it yourself. I eat one every morning and it's very filling.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
he new formulation tastes horrible. I would be interested to see a chart of their sales before and after implementation because their responses to the long time consumers is that "product testers" like the new formulation. I would like to know if the "product testers" are buying the product because from these reviews the "long time consumers"...like myself...are not. I have two boxes at home that i would not feed to my dog. you suppose it would make a good facial...no it smells terrible also. maybe wallpaper paste.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Love grits, but only Quaker's. I am a grits lover but it must be Quaker's grits. They taste so good to me. I've tried other grits and for me most of them taste grainy and I don't like that. I have grits any time of day that I have a taste for them. I make them, add me a little sugar and butter and they are so delicious. To me they are not just a hot breakfast cereal.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
My instant go-to! I love Maki g my infamous scramblers with these packets! It never hurts to add extra butter and some cheese! My preference is always the original to the butter flavored ones. I find these boxes at Walmart or any other local stores.
Hope T.
These grits are excellent for when you need them in a pinch! I prefer to get grits from a farmer's market, but when I can not get my hands one those I grab these! They are EXCELLENT. I would definitely recommend this to others! They come in great flavors.
Patricia D.
Yuma, Arizona
Love Quaker grits, this is my family's every weekend meal. Sometimes we eat them sweat, others savory with some cheese and turkey bacon, sliced fruit and some orange juice. Totally recommend this for everyone. Healthy, nutritious and delicious!
Nesh H.
If you don't have a lot of time in the mornings and you need a quick breakfast these taste great with a little bit of cheese and butter. They cook quickly and they can be thick or thin whatever your preference may be but they taste delicious