Quaker Instant Grits Original - 12 CT uploaded by keren a.

BY QUAKER

Quaker™Original Instant Grits.
EST 1877.
Per packet.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
310mg sodium, 13% DV.
0g sugars.
12 - 1 oz (28g) packets. see more...

Grace D.
Grace D.
The instant grits are so easy to make! They taste really good, my favorite thing to do with them is to add some cheese. I like that they come in prepackaged sizes but the packages don't make very much.
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Some of the worst grits I've ever had. Maybe if you're not from the south like I am these would be alright but I would never serve these to anyone, not even my worst enemy.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
These are a staple in my home. We kee[ 5 or more boxes at a time. In the south younever run out of grits.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
I love these grits. Its very easy to prepare in the microwave. And it us great to travel with it doesnt take up much space at all. You can also fix it the way you want it to be. I always fix mines to be extra cheesy.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Foodie Expert

My kids love to eat at breakfast, it gives them nutrients and energy to start your day and it tastes very good, recommend
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
Grew up with grits as a child and these are my go to! Super easy to make, and not clumpy
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love grits . They're good in the morning for breakfast or even any time of the day . I love and trust this inexpensive brand .
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Round Rock , Tx
Ve Quaker! Not only is it a brand I trust, but oatmeal is low in calories and keeps you full. I add a sprinkle of sugar and butter
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Foodie Expert
Inexensive, delicious, and it gives you energy. I add one pack of instant grits to a bowl. Then I add two ounces of water. Next, I microwave it on 30 seconds.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
The only instant grits I can cook without making a mess. Tastes great with butter and sugar