Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by megan c.Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by megan c.

BY QUAKER

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack
  • "I am so glad this product has not changed over the years and continues to taste great for breakfast or even dinner!" in 1 review
  • "He was a very picky eater and most of the time he ate grits!" in 1 review
  • "This is great for mornings when you just want a quick breakfast but you still want to get full." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the country bacon :)" in 1 review
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
My family rely on this WONDERFUL BRAND, Quakers never let me DOWN they are important to purchase at my house ,they are great and healthy for you in the morning and I love them my family eat them everyday. Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
If you're from the south, you know something about grits. A lot of people will tell you that instant grits just don't taste the same, but you know what? These totally do! I love the variety in the packs that are included and the cheap price doesn't hurt either. If you don't have time for "real" grits, these are the next best thing!
Aije T.
I freaking love grits. They're great when served with milk (instead of water) and are a fast snack if you're too lazy to cook real food. I like to throw a dab of butter in mine for some added saltyness but some of these cheese flavors are already salty enough. Actually, I'm knocking off one star just because I don't think grits should come pre-salty. American food tends to come with way too much sodium in it already.
Toni H.
My husband loves grits.  He prefers them to be cooked on the stove.  However, he loves these little pouches for the times that he is in a hurry.  He mixes and matches the flavors.  They are an easy way to get a hot meal as an alternative to oatmeal.  Another suggestion is to add a little nut milk for a little creaminess.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
These are my favorite grits! They make for the perfect quick and easy breakfast. I makes these pretty regularly and have bought these time and time again. It is not too incredibly unhealthy and is a good value. I would highly recommend these, especially with the variety.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
I always buy the variety box of grits!! I normally mix my packets when I make my grits. The bacon mixed with the four cheese is to die for!! I hate that using one pack just isn't enough so they go pretty quickly in my house. Other than that they're awesome!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are a fan favorite for my family, we usually have to buy a few packs. I really don't have any cons about this product. Super easy to make and very good flavors in the variety pack.
Tajha W.
Berkeley, Ca
I love grits a lot and these are my favorite brand of grits. I bought these from Food 4 Less. I don't buy them often but when I do it's great . Especially when you add sugar .
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I love the variety of flavors in this pack. There's something for every mood. I don't just like grits for breakfast, I eat them as a healthy side dish with some of my meals, as a way to increased the fiber in my diet, and it keeps my hands off the fries! These cook up fast, and they're so creamy!
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love grits and with quaker instant grits I can have whatever flavor I want in a matter of minutes once I add hot water in the morning. Traditional grits take too long to cook for me in my hectic lifestyle and thanks the quicker I can have breakfast in no time.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
How do you eat your Quaker Grits?
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
What is the best flavor to try.
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
What flavor of grits do you like?