BY QUAKER

Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Apple with Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon and Spice

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon And Other Spices, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*

Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack
  • "I am so glad this product has not changed over the years and continues to taste great for breakfast or even dinner!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the country bacon :)" in 1 review
  • "This is great for mornings when you just want a quick breakfast but you still want to get full." in 1 review
  • "He was a very picky eater and most of the time he ate grits!" in 1 review
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
My family rely on this WONDERFUL BRAND, Quakers never let me DOWN they are important to purchase at my house ,they are great and healthy for you in the morning and I love them my family eat them everyday. Quaker® Instant Grits Flavor Variety Pack
Aije T.
I freaking love grits. They're great when served with milk (instead of water) and are a fast snack if you're too lazy to cook real food. I like to throw a dab of butter in mine for some added saltyness but some of these cheese flavors are already salty enough. Actually, I'm knocking off one star just because I don't think grits should come pre-salty. American food tends to come with way too much sodium in it already.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
These are my favorite grits! They make for the perfect quick and easy breakfast. I makes these pretty regularly and have bought these time and time again. It is not too incredibly unhealthy and is a good value. I would highly recommend these, especially with the variety.
Hunter P.
I usually don't like grits, but these taste pretty good. The different flavors allow for me to not get bored of a single flavor. They also cook really fast, which is great for me since I don't usually have a lot of time to make breakfast in the morning.
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
These grits are my sons favorite! Believe it or not but he prefers the plain with butter! He was a very picky eater and most of the time he ate grits! I always know if he won't eat anything else to pull out the grits because I know that will be a winner for him!
Carey R.
Columbia , SC
Being from the South, grits are a diet staple for me. Normally, I only subscribe to stove top grits, but when I'm in a rush, instant grits always hit the spot. I love the variety pack because I can always mix and match or try something new.
Dana M.
This is great for mornings when you just want a quick breakfast but you still want to get full. I love mixing them together also. I'm not a big fan of the country back though. It's a little salty for me. I wish they just had a variety pack with just Original, Butter, and Cheese flavors.
Donna P.
Destin, FL
I love these grits's! I use them a lot either as a snack a side dish a main dish like shrimp and grits . They have the perfect consistency for me and I add a little butter and or cheese . Yum
Maddie K.
Orlando , FL
I love grits and these are awesome because each pack is only 100 calories! It's a quick and easy before-school breakfast that tastes delicious. My favorite flavor is the country bacon :)
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
The original and the butter are okay in a pinch. But of course the southern girl in me says that grits shouldn't be instant. And the cheese and bacon are just wrong. I'll add my own cheese and bacon if I want that.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
What is the best flavor to try.
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
What flavor of grits do you like?