Quaker® Instant Grits Butter Flavor

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, buttery flavor, steaming hot andright at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite – and aside dish sensation – for generations. They taste so good. And QuakerQuick Grits cook in just 5 minutes, so you'll savor the flavor in aflash. Can be used as a tasty ingredient to many recipes. Check out our recipe section.

• Excellent source of iron and good source of calcium.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Dried Margarine (Margarine Solids [Partiallyhydrogenated Soybean Oil**, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Mono And Diglycerides, Annatto Color, Artificial Flavor], Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Maltodextrin, Mono And Diglycerides), Salt, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil**, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Butter Flavors, Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Color Added (Annatto, Turmeric And Beta Carotene) , Reduced Iron, Yellow 5 Lake, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.

*One Of The B Vitamins
**Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

• What is your favorite flavor of Quaker Instant Grits?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I usually don't enjoy instant grits however I really like these ones. I love the buttery flavor it tastes amazing! These are easy to make and take minutes to make way more convenient than the original grits that take forever!!
Gabbi A.
While most people prefer oatmeal, I love grits. I always buy the butter flavor and add a little of my own flavor. Maple syrup and cinnamon if I'm eating them for breakfast; garlic salt and pepper if I'm eating them with dinner. They are very versatile and filling.
Turkecha B.
Wichita, KS
I love grits I put sugar and milk in it cause it already comes with butter. I can eat this all day and everyday for a whole month. I buy like 5 boxes a month just for myself.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
These are great! I just boil water in my tea kettle and pour over my grits in a bowl. I found this is easier than using their measurements or using the microwave, so the consistency is the way I want it. I use more water than the instructions say. This is a good, fast breakfast that fills me up. If I want to skip having a bowl to wash, or I'm in more of a hurry, I buy the individual ones for $1.00 that come in their own bowl. They taste very good and it's easy and quick, which I love!
Betty G.
Fairmont, WV
I grew up eating this with my mom. We both have always loved them and they were quick to pop in the microwave and make before school when I was younger. The consistancy is nice and you have the ability to add whatever flavors you want. We always added a little milk and sugar to ours.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I loved them growing up, and I still love them today! Perfect for when I'm in a hurry and need to get out the door in a flash. They are surprisingly tasty, but i like to add more butter, some salt and pepper. I have a box in my pantry right now, and I will purchase again once I'm out!
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
Being from the south, grits are a staple in our household. I absolutely Quaker oats brand because they have such great flavor & the texture is perfect. The butter flavor is my favorite because it's not overpowering. Although they aren't the healthiest breakfast ever, they are definitely worth it. I always have a box in my house
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
These grits taste just like how my Grandpa use to make them. A good value with a wonderful flavor. I know that they are great for large families. As we are a family of eight and we buy multiple packages. I like to add a little cinnamon to these sometimes.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
My boyfriend and I are all about instant grits because 9.5/10, we're too lazy to make/suffer through making grits on the stove. Quaker's instant grits are fantastic.They are buttery and taste just right. We will be buying these again!
Ashtabula , OH
These are the only grits I buy they are perfect size for an individual bowl. They butter flavor just saves me a step because I add butter and sugar to plain grits anyhow. Grits with breakfast is almost like a dessert with dinner lol
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
What is your favorite flavor of Quaker Instant Grits?