Quaker® Instant Grits Butter Flavor uploaded by Gemini M.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, buttery flavor, steaming hot andright at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite – and aside dish sensation – for generations. They taste so good. And QuakerQuick Grits cook in just 5 minutes, so you'll savor the flavor in aflash. Can be used as a tasty ingredient to many recipes. Check out our recipe section.

• Excellent source of iron and good source of calcium.

Specially Processed Degerminated White Corn Grits, Dried Margarine (Margarine Solids [Partiallyhydrogenated Soybean Oil**, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Mono And Diglycerides, Annatto Color, Artificial Flavor], Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Maltodextrin, Mono And Diglycerides), Salt, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil**, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Butter Flavors, Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Color Added (Annatto, Turmeric And Beta Carotene) , Reduced Iron, Yellow 5 Lake, Niacin*, Bht And Citric Acid (As Preservatives), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.

*One Of The B Vitamins
**Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

• What is your favorite flavor of Quaker Instant Grits?2 Answers
Tabitha M.
Grits or oatmeal, they ask. Duh, I say! Grits!!! With butter and sugar. I’m a little southern so I like grits for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And I especially like that I can pop these in the microwave and have them done quick.
Gemini M.
I really like these and so does my three year old son. Quick and easy to make but I wish more came in a packet. The amount of packets you get in the box is a great deal for the price though. Quaker is definitely my go to grits brand.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I usually don't enjoy instant grits however I really like these ones. I love the buttery flavor it tastes amazing! These are easy to make and take minutes to make way more convenient than the original grits that take forever!!
Gabbi A.
While most people prefer oatmeal, I love grits. I always buy the butter flavor and add a little of my own flavor. Maple syrup and cinnamon if I'm eating them for breakfast; garlic salt and pepper if I'm eating them with dinner. They are very versatile and filling.
Stephanie H.
Wow! These are so good!! I love their instant oatmeal as so I am not surprised! I love grits, but I hate cooking them! These take a minute and a half to cook in the microwave and BOOM! I can't tell the difference. Love that butter is already added too! Two 👍
Pat A.
Saint Louis, MO
When winter comes this is all my household wants. We will eat this at least 3 times a week with bacon to bring out that creamy buttery flavor we love. The pros are it gives us the full feeling we need to make it until the next snack time and it taste great!
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
This things are so handy to give to my husband to take to work with him. He loves grabbing them & going. They cook in the bowl & are very cheap. They also have such a great flavor.
Turkecha B.
Wichita, KS
I love grits I put sugar and milk in it cause it already comes with butter. I can eat this all day and everyday for a whole month. I buy like 5 boxes a month just for myself.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My family loves grits and eggs for breakfast. The packages are the perfect serving size and so easy to make. Great taste and can be easily customized for everyone.
Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
During the school year, I was doing my student teaching, and I would eat my breakfast with my students. I kid you not I had a packet of two of these EVERY morning, along with a bagel and coffee. Perfect power breakfast. I love how fulfilling these grits are, and they taste on par with non-instant grits!
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
What is your favorite flavor of Quaker Instant Grits?