BY QUAKER

Quaker® Instant Butter Grits.

Est 1877.

Natural & artificial flavor.

Per cup 150 calories. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie H.
Wow! These are so good!! I love their instant oatmeal as so I am not surprised! I love grits, but I hate cooking them! These take a minute and a half to cook in the microwave and BOOM! I can't tell the difference. Love that butter is already added too! Two ­čĹŹ
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
This things are so handy to give to my husband to take to work with him. He loves grabbing them & going. They cook in the bowl & are very cheap. They also have such a great flavor.
Maureen d.
I was never a fan of grits but I tried the Quaker instaht and they were amazing! Great for breakfast at your desk in the office or when you are on the go.
S. B.
Oakland, CA
My go to work breakfast. If I'm at work and get hungry well before lunch a little hot water and sugar and I'm happy, stomach full, and ready for work.
Stephanie T.
Marion , IN
Love grits by Quaker! Simply amazing and I add some fresh cheese to them and a little salt and pepper. I buy these at meijer all the time.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always love the Quaker instant butter grits and these individual on the go servings are so nice to take to work
Halena H.
Delicious! I love that I can throw it in the microwave. It's a quick and easy side for breakfast when you're in a rush for work.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Yum! I love girts. I love these smaller packages too. They're so easy to make for a quick meal. Especially if you add some cocktail shrimp cooked with Cancun seasoning! I don't purchase any other brand.