BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Cheddar Cheese Flavor Grits: 12 one ounce pouches A good source of calcium and iron Cholesterol free see more...

Kira L.
Kira L.
Atlanta, GA
If you're from the south and your mom loved you she would either make you eat oatmeal or grits for breakfast during the winter. I love grits, particularly insta grits because I was raised on them. They have the perfect salt to grit ratio and turn out perfect each time.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Richmond, VA
Grits are so good and the cheese makes it even better! most days I can't just have one packet, you have to make two packets because it so good, I think it is pretty healthy and addictive to eat. It is so tasty and delicious and everyone should eat grits!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I love Quaker instant butter grits! I put sugar in mine and they taste amazing!!!! I buy them every time we go to the grocery store! My husband buys the variety pack and I always buy the butter grits and just add the sugar!
Kendell B.
Kendell B.
My kids are picky but this is the only grits they'll eat. I'm not big on grits either but this butter tho. 😍 plus it's so fast and so easy to make when I'm feeling lazy in the mornings haha
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
High Point, NC
This Is one of my favorite breakfasts! I love the cheddar cheese flavor. I kind of wish they would throw some bacon in there too :)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great cheesy flavor! Minimal clumping with a little work. Has been my go to for a few week s now!
Marian A.
Marian A.
I love quaker oats instant grits. If you follow the instructions, they're easy to cook. Just add some butter and sugar for a great breakfast side.
Charles D.
Charles D.
Irving, TX
This Product Is Great For Those Who Like A Quick Instant Tasty Bowl Or Cup Of Grits But Want The Cheddar Flavor On The Go Without Having To Make Sure You Bring Or Find Cheese Before Making it. It Is Super Convenient And Very Flavorful. It's One Less Thing You Have To Worry About When Wanting A Bowl Of Cheese Grits.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
For instant grits, ya can't beat it! My favorite is really the cheese lovers pack but all of the cheese ones are good. It's so quick and easy to prepare in the mornings! Definitely recommend it, especially For parents in the mornings