BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Honey Graham Oh's® Cereal.
Good things in the middle!®
Per 3/4 cup:
110 calories, 1.5g sat fat 7%DV.
170mg sodium 7%DV.
12g sugars.

• How long has this cereal been around? 1 Answers
Robin K.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of honey grams and the shape of os just make it great.the flavor is so good.the price is resonible to,plus healthy.
Marcie L.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
My daughter absolutely loves these. I love how yummy they are and how easy they are to take with you.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this for breakfast or for a snack. The toddler I nannied for could not get enough of these. Better taste than Honey Nut Cheerios. Addicting little treat!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I love cereal in general but this brand is not only good, its like a gem, very hard to find but amazing when you do. Must try.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Even without milk. They are just so sweet and crunchy! Wish they were just easier to find.
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal. It is hard to find. I can just eat it as a snack or with milk. I love the taste.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal. I love the crunch and the taste. I just wish it was available in more places and there was more in the box.
Lubbock, TX
Loved the price and box! Taste good too! Just wish they were sweater and didn't get soggy in milk so fast.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Yum. I have always loved this cereal, even as a kid. I think this cereal is pretty sweet, so I eat it as a treat, not as breakfast. Love how the little holes are stuffed with oats! So good.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite cereal of all time. Yet I never buy it except when pregnancy cravings hit...so much sugar to start the day, but it's still SO GOOD! I don't like how small the box is, but I'll keep buying :)
Lubbock, TX
How long has this cereal been around?