Quaker® High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple And Brown Sugar uploaded by Kelley R.

BY QUAKER

Quaker has the solution to adding more fiber without sacrificing great taste. We've blended our classic Maple & Brown Sugar flavor with Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal for the perfect answer to your fiber needs. With the rich flavors of maple and brown sugar, you won't even realize that you're getting 40% of your daily fiber requirements in one serving.*

• Heart healthy whole grains
  • Excellent source of fiber
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 5 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Kalene R.
Kissimmee, FL
I cant live without this oatmeal i eat it at least 2x a week it is a excellent source of getting your fiber into your daily diet.
Felicia G.
Vero Beach, FL
Hands down by far the best for me! I love maple & brown sugar flavor and the fact that it's high fiber is a plus
Elizabeth F.
Great, tasty, filling, and a nice hardy breakfast.
It is hard to believe something so tasty is so good for you.
Cortlin C.
I love quick and instant Quaker oatmeal! I eat it in the morning for breakfast before school and I love it!!
Lori E.
My lifestyle needs extra fiber and this is a great source for it. Love the flavor as well. Fast and easy.
Melissa F.
Corydon, IN
Great with eggs for breakfast, mixed into a shake. Or by itself for a snack it tastes great.
Tarynn F.
Benton Arkansas
delicious! my go to breakfast of choice for me and my children. such a great flavor.
Megan L.
This is my go-to morning meal and snack on a daily basis. I love the sweet maple smell that lingers right when the oatmeal is cooked. It taste is not too sweet and leaves you feeling satisfied. I like to add a bit of dried fruit or cereal just to give it that extra texture. It's a perfect food choice for if you are having a sweet tooth craving.
Tianna M.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy breakfast especially before school. Added fibre helps make sure you poop during the day. Good price. Good taste. Filling for the moment.
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
I love oatmeal and this particular version. I love the small packs that I keep in my office and heat in the microwave.