Quaker® High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple And Brown Sugar uploaded by Kelley R.

BY QUAKER

Quaker has the solution to adding more fiber without sacrificing great taste. We've blended our classic Maple & Brown Sugar flavor with Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal for the perfect answer to your fiber needs. With the rich flavors of maple and brown sugar, you won't even realize that you're getting 40% of your daily fiber requirements in one serving.*

• Heart healthy whole grains
  • Excellent source of fiber
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 5 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Robyn S.
This is my favorite breakfast. I eat at about 7am everyday and it tides me over until my lunch break at 12. I feel the extra fiber makes it a healthy option and the maple and brown sugar is my favorite. I buy at Safeway and feel it's reasonably priced.
cx s.
Awesome snack any time of the day! One of my favorite quick treats. It's easy to make and keeps me full for a couple of hours! Not only is it good for you but it tastes nice and has the right amount of sugar.
Stefanie P.
Call me old-fashioned; but this classic is a staple in my life. Cheap, quick, and easy. Def a repeat customer, and something I consume at least 3-4x a week. I purchase from Safeway; but you can find it most anywhere.
Sheronda W.
Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal is a life saver as a full time working parent. My son is able to have a completely healthy breakfast every morning. Oatmeal is great brain food to start you day and it help keep you full longer through out the day.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I needed more protein but I don't really like red meat so I figured this was a good way to get what I needed. It's tasty and fast to make, but I do wish they made it plain so that I didn't have to deal with the sugar content.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
I eat this for breakfast every single morning. It tastes amazing, is super filling but not high in calories, and it keeps you regular. I've been buying these boxes in bulk for about four years now, and I don't intend to stop anytime soon. Highly recommend!
Olivia T.
Howard, OH
Affordable and great breakfast option! I'm always on the go and need something hearty to get my day started. This box usually last me a couple weeks and I keep one box at home and one box at the office :)
Kristin O.
Typically I do not get high fiber oatmeal but I thought I would give it a try. This wasn't my favorite oatmeal, although it is probably better for you. The type of oatmeal is my favorite.
Cherry J.
This is my new favorite oatmeal! It's easy to make and quick and does exactly what it's supposed to do! It's super yummy and great with Greek yogurt and fruit.
Holly C.
My favorite oatmeal and favorite flavor! Very quick and easy to make in the mornings or for a snack. The packaging is so convenient as well!