Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar

Quaker has the solution to adding more fiber without sacrificing great taste. We've blended our classic Maple & Brown Sugar flavor with Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal for the perfect answer to your fiber needs. With the rich flavors of maple and brown sugar, you won't even realize that you're getting 40% of your daily fiber requirements in one serving.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar!
Chrissy C.
Logan
I love Quacker maple and brown sugar oatmeal. I have been eating it for years. I love to add a little butter. I will definitely be buying for years to come.
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
This is the perfect way to start your day off in a healthy way! Packed with fiber and oats; this is fantastic!
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
This is my go to for a quick breakfast. I can pour this is a coffee mug, cover in hot water, stir, then let sit for 5 mins. Viola, you have oatmeal ready to go. This is a good value and decently priced for the convenience. Sometimes this is hard to find so I always have a box on hand so I don't run out.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This high fiber oatmeal is a great breakfast choice. 40% of daily fiber intake. The flavor is awesome as well. Healthy heart choice as well.
Althea E.
Roswell, GA
Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar uploaded by Althea E.
Best combo for your oats. And you can easy build it up by adding chia seeds, fresh or dried fruits, nuts whichever makes you happy and recently been adding chocolate tea biscuit to it. Adds that crunchy texture to the soft oats. Yum yum yum...
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
The flavor is really wonderful and the fiber is always a plus! I love oats because they’re such an easy, healthy breakfast so this is definitely a go-to for me. I’d recommend!
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
This oatmeal is really delicious. Looks and smells great. It's also high in fiber which is truly a great thing.
Amanda L.
Oatmeal is my go to for breakfast, the high fiber is great for digestive health and maple and brown sugar provides great flavor! I recommend this and also add strawberries or blueberries to your cooked oatmeal.
Robert B.
Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … very happy! Really good!
Rocco M.
Makes you poop because of fiver.Don't eat too much of it or you will have diarrhea. Taste good like maple.

Looking for your answer?