BY QUAKER

Quaker Harvest ® Fruit & Nut Granola Bars are a delicious and nutritious snack and are a source of energy to help tide you over. These bars combine the goodness of 100% Canadian Oats with delicious premium ingredients like dark chocolate, dried cherries and apples for a tasty snack you can feel good about.

• Anyone out there ever tried the KIND dark chocolate cherr...1 Answers
  • How much is this product?2 Answers
Marilyn P.
Junction City, KS
these are very good and i love the mixture of flavors! it’s very fulfilling and satisfies my sweet tooth. perfect for on the go or when im hungry but not enough for a big meal
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Soy loca con el chocolate, así que para mi cualquier cosa que tenga chocolate será increíblemente delicioso. Son un poquito costosas, pero valen la pena, porque son bien saludables. Deberían probarlas y sabrán a que me refiero
Rosemarie K.
West Babylon, NY
Love these! They are perfect for on the go and i love to take them with me in the car on my way to school! morning classes especially. the fruit in them taste great and theyre not crumbly and messy! It tastes unhealthy but is healthy which is great!
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
Great snack to grab on the go! Quaker Harvest tastes great for something with such a high nutritional value. The oats mix decadently with the dark chocolate and dried cherries, and the bar doesn't fall apart in your hands like other brands tend to. Pick them up from any convenience store for a tasty treat.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I really love these!  I am a fan of easy to eat snacks for my day and these are affordable and the packaging makes for easy travel.  They are delicious for sure!  I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be.  I recommend this to anyone who lives on the go
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Anissa T.
I love fruit and nut bars. They are a great on the go snack option. My children even love them which is pretty shocking considering how picky they are. I am a first time cosumer but will definitely be a repeat consumer. I would definitely recommend this product
Sara R.
Indio, CA
The Quaker Harvest Fruit & Nut granola is a great snack when you're on the go! It tastes good and it also has a high nutrition value! They are so different from other granolas! And I love the flavors! It's definitely one of the best snacks to take with you!
Frances S.
These are absolutely delicious I like to take them for a quick breakfast as well as eat them between my classes for a quick snack they feel me up pretty fast and I do recommend them to any college student that needs a quick breakfast on the go!
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
Nice granola bars. A little too sweet for my taste nevertheless i do enjoy them when need to eat something really quick or just trying to control my weight. Like to eat this bars when feeling really anxious and don't want to eat any junk food.
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?
Vanessa R.
Anyone out there ever tried the KIND dark chocolate cherry flavor? How do these bars compare?