Quaker Grits Old Fashioned Enriched White Hominy uploaded by Alli M.

BY QUAKER

Quaker® Grits Old Fashioned Enriched White Hominy.
Smooth & Creamy.
Tamper Band Made from Corn.
EarthFirst® PLA Film.
NatureWorks® Polymer. see more...

• I love CAtFISH and Grits. How do you eat yours? 5 Answers
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are the only quick grits that I will purchase! I love to make these with cheese in them & put them in my fridge in a pan until they are cold! Then I will fry them up with a breading to make grit cakes! Then of course I top them with a spicy sauce and grilled shrimp! If you've never had grit cakes...you've never had good food­čśë
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
I love grits! Grits with shrimp, grits with chicken or grits with spicy sausage! As the weather gets cooler I will purchase the big size of grits and eat it on a Saturday night. I can't eat this often because it is not a healthy option if you are looking to keep a flat stomach.
Bysa L.
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
It's a nice simple quick breakfast. Nothing too fancy but it's pretty filling and anyone can cook it really. Add a little salt and butter and let it boil. Also it taste great solo as well as accompanied by a morning feast complete with waffles, sausages, and whatever else.
Mariam I.
Mariam I.
The best breakfast! This oatmeal tastes so good and is so healthy! I buy 2 containers at a time because me and my husband have to eat oatmeal every morning! It is so filling and satisfying! You forget about food until lunch time! I won't stop buying this product!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Foodie Expert
They take a really long time to cook and get right but if you can they are pretty filling. They do not store well and they require quite a bit of seasoning if you like for them to have a kick. They are easy to find and well priced though. I prefer instant.
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
I LOVE grits. I grew up with these and they are my absolute favorite especially with butter and salt. I eat these all the time and they are good with any meal. I recommend everyone at least try these but you do need to add some flavor like butter to it
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I LOVE GRITS! Definitely something you either love or hate. These cook up quickly and are a good substitute for real stone ground grits. They are very small so they make a less gritty texture. Mix with cheese, butter, salt and pepper. Add Bacon!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Foodie Expert
My family still loves some southern grits! This makes quite a few servings and lasts awhile so I consider it a great value! We eat grits at least once a week! Topped with salt and butter or cheese, you can't go wrong!
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Archdale, NC
I am a country girl, and grits have always been a favorite of mine. I only buy Quaker. All of my family loves them. They are easy and fast to make! An inexpensive part of our breakfasts, especially on the weekends!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes like childhood, i put sugar in my grits to make it sweet instead of savory and it tastes great! I alao make mine with milk instead of water and thats how ive always made it, tastes great too!
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
I love CAtFISH and Grits. How do you eat yours?