BY AUNT JEMIMA

Quaker Grits Aunt Jemima Old Fashioned Bag, 80 oz see more...

Maxine F.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best grits I have tasted in a long time. The flavor is impeccable and they are very affordable. I am not able to find them in a local market so I have to order them online. They are healthy of course without the cheese and extra butter but I gifted a bag to my sister and they order them now also.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
I love my grits! I am from the South and picky on how my grits are made and one of the best ways to ensure a good taste is the brand of grits. With Aunt Jemima old fashion grits that is what you will receive. If yiu want good Ole southern grits this brand is a must try. You will not regret it.
Jade J.
Grits are the nastiest food I've ever tried. These are nasty too. I don't like these what so ever. I'm sorry if you like gritz but I don't. They taste bitter and gross and I don't eat them at all. It's just nasty. I love everything else Quaker and aunt Jemima have but not these
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Growing up in NY I didn't know what a Grit was! I moved to Florida when I was 14 and became obsessed, especially with the Aunt Jemima Grits. They cook in a short amount of time and have great flavor. butter and saltbis all you need for a delicious addition to any breakfast!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Being from the south, we love our grits! This is a great product and a staple at our Sunday family breakfasts. Its easy to prepare and tastes great. Pair it with eggs, biscuits, homefries, sausages and Mimis strawberry rhubarb jam and its heavenly. I highly recommend this product.
CAROLIN G.
Ocala, FL
Es un producto maravilloso me encanta! El día que por lo general estamos en casa junto a mi esposo desayunamos waffles con cirup es de nuestros favoritos y que mejor manera de empezar el día que con un poco de dulce!
Aunt jemimah grits have been in my moms house and my household forever. I cannot stand instant grits and I love to cook my grits from him the old-fashioned batches. Nothing is better than and cheese and butter and a little salt perfect for us Southerners. If you have never tried them you need to
Samantha M.
I like to keep breakfast classic and make myself some oatmeal or grits in the microwave. I purchase this brand for oats all the time! Grits provides me with a filling and delicious breakfast in the morning <3
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Oohhh this reminds me of my childhood yum yum!! Please buy these they are s great breakfast favorite and they are cheap to buy!! Please I reccomend these because they have a great flavor. These also are a great snack!!
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
grits are my jam!! im a southern girl and grew up eating grits for breakfast or as breakfast for supper! yummo. i usually buy the individual packs from kroger but sometimes buy the big pack as well. theyre a healthy way to start your day!! add a little bacon! yummmmmmooooo