Quaker® Gluten Free Quick 1-minute Oats uploaded by Sophia A.Quaker® Gluten Free Quick 1-minute Oats uploaded by Dominique W.

BY QUAKER

Gluten-free lovers rejoice! We’ve ensured that everyone can take pleasure in the rich taste and chewy texture Quaker is known for. With Quaker® Gluten Free Quick Oats, our expert milling techniques remove stray gluten containing grains to deliver high quality gluten free oats with the same authentic toasted flavor you’ve come to love. Enjoy satisfaction in every bowl.

• Made with 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Helps keep you full through the morning*
  • A sodium free food
  • Can be used as a healthy and tasty ingredient to many gluten free recipes

Whole Grain Rolled Oats.

Bushra R.
Kent, WA
I love this gluten free oats! Two years ago I stopped eating gluten and I used to love eating oatmeal every morning, but I had to stop because my stomach would always be unhappy with me afterwards. But when I found out that there was an alternative, that Quaker Oats made gluten free oatmeal I was jumping for joy! Thanks Quaker Oats!
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Quaker Oats are a must in my home. I love that they offer gluten free as I need to eat everything Gluten Free for health reasons. The flavor is good plain or easy to spruce up with other natural ingredients when you are looking for a change. I do recommend this product to others and they all enjoy this as much as we do.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
We recently had to switch our family to gluten free due to celiac disease. Quaker Oats makes it extremely affordable to buy gluten free compared to other companies. We use quaker oats to make oatmeal raisin cookies and no bakes. So happy to have an alternative tgat tastes great that my family can eat.
Carley S.
Lancaster, CA
I love these oats! I even use them in my blender to make oat flour for recipes. It's gluten-free, and you can add whatever you like to it. My children love oatmeal too. They like to add butter and brown sugar to it. This is a staple in our house. We always have it in our pantry.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Quakers oatmeal is a stable at my house. we love it with brown sugar, a little maple syrup and margarine its a great way to lower cholesterol and it taste amazing. the price is great for the amount. i definitely will repurchase again. also great for homemade oatmeal cookies
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I eat this on a norm. This is a perfect way to customize your oatmeal your way. I love to add some egg whites with brown sugar. It is a great way to get a complex carb in the morning and also give just a little bit of protein. This is the cheapest way also to enjoy oatmeal.
Sierra K.
So, I'm a SUPER busy person. Balancing school, work, and a sorority can get a little crazy sometimes, and breakfast is something i always skimp on. With this, I have no excuse because it's SO QUICK to make and you can add any fruit you want to help the taste. Love this!
A C.
These are a perfect go to staple at my house.. Weve used for years. Whether for breakfast with our own add ins or to use in a recipe like meatloaf, Apple crumble ect....these have always been a solid brand.... taste great,consistent in quality, and perfect flavor.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I eat this almost everyday in the AM, I like to add my dairy free coffee creamer that is flavored, along with cinnamon, black berries and sliced almonds. Sooo good. And on a cold morning even better. Its filling, good for your heart and great if you are on a diet.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love these oats! It is very difficult to find a 100% gluten free oats brand. These have an excellent taste and are available at most grocery stores. It's very easy to heat them and eat them with fruits as well. Excellent quality product!