Quaker® Garden Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes 6.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Wendy C.Quaker® Garden Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes 6.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Holly N.Quaker® Garden Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes 6.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Megan M.

BY QUAKER

Satisfying Whole Grain Crunch!Quaker Rice Cakes satisfy your craving for a crunchy snack that won't weigh you down. And because they're popped, they also satisfy your goal to snack smarter. see more...

• Do they make these still? They are not on the website and I have ne...3 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite recipe for these? I want to try them so...1 Answers
Megan J.
Megan J.
Just wow! I cannot believe how well seasoned these are. It stills has that same crunch you get in other rice cakes but that seasoning! It is so much better than other tomato and basil products I have tried. It is probably one of the best rice cakes to eat as a snack. The taste is so good you feel totally satisfied with your snack which always helps me fight extra pigging out. They're really cheap too! My entire family eats them as well and rice cakes are a picky thing around here! I highly highly highly recommend these.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
My husband just picked up the Quaker Garden tomato and basil rice cakes. I love the flavor, texture and crunch. The nutrition facts are reasonable and these are gluten free and whole grain. Perfect for if your craving something salty. You could eat a couple and be full. Good job! I love the packaging, easy to get in and out of.Comes in seven more flavors! #quakerricecakes
Danica Y.
Danica Y.
This is my favorite rice cake flavor I have EVER tried! It is super flavorful and satisfies any savory craving. It totally tastes like tomato basil soup! If you're trying to watch your carb intake, this is the perfect midday snack! I am addicted to these! The only problem is, is that a lot of grocery stores do not carry this flavor. So if you find it, I suggest buying a couple bags!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I love rice cakes! I had a coworker tell me about these and had to try them. They have an intense and powerful flavor! Pair it with some mozzarella cheese;perfection!! Affordable price. Only issue is that it gets everywhere
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I just bought these for the first time the other day and I love them! They have an unexpected bold flavor for a rice cake. It's a healthy snack and is a great replacement for a pizza craving or pasta craving. I keep them at my desk at work for an easy, healthy snack. I bought mine at Harris Teeter.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Just found this new flavor at the grocery store. I absolutely love Quaker rice cakes, and they make a great snack vs eating a bunch of junk. The tomato basil is a nice addition, and i really like it!
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
I never thought I'd like rice cakes, but these are a one way ticket to flavor town. The hardest part about eating them is stopping. Mad props.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Seriously so good and full of delicious flavor!!! I love these for a light snack and the price point is good too!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
Do they make these still? They are not on the website and I have never seen them before.
Arielle N.
Arielle N.
philadelphia
What is everyone's favorite recipe for these? I want to try them so bad!