BY QUAKER

Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
I have this pack at school with me and eat them all the time for breakfast. Very good flavor, super quick and easy to make for when you are in a rush to go somewhere. Great price in my opinion and you get lots of packs of oatmeal. Would recommend for sure!
Cassie L.
I love the different flavor a of oatmeal that Quaker offers, it's great for you and it's light enough that you don't feel like you are overeating in the morning. However I think you have to already enjoy oatmeal to like it.
Erika O.
Pensacola, FL
On a serious note, we purchase this every time we go grocery shopping! It has been a product in my family for 6 years. I love the varieties that come with it. Best part is, the kiddos love it too!
Fantasia T.
This oatmeal is very filling and also good. I find myself eating the cinnamon apple and the maple brown sugar a lot.
Love the convenience of the multi flavors, the quickness to prepare and great flavor. I always have a box on have for all seasons.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
I like this brand of oatmeal. Its is good to wat in yhe morning. And a little goes a long ways. Its fills you up until lunch time. Its very recommended.
Victoria M.
This is my favorite oatmeal ever. I love that this pack comes with different flavors! It's very quick and easy to make too.
ELEN DAYANE D.
Um dos meus favoritos
Não é o mais saudável mas eu gosto muito
E não é caro também !
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the best box you can get. It has multiple flavors so you aren't stuck with just one boring flavor. Easy to make. You can either boil the water or microwave it. I add milk to cool and down and for taste.
Callie K.
Missouri city, TX
My absolute fav is the berry one. I like to add fresh berries to all of them though. Easy and quick fix when your on a hurry in the morning.