BY QUAKER #1 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker Flavor Variety Instant Oatmeal: Heart-healthy oatmeal Made from 100% whole grain Quaker oats Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have Includes 4 packets of Maple & Brown Sugar; 2 packets of Cinnamon & Spice; 4 packets of Apples & Cinnamon Kosher

• What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmea...7 Answers
  • Anybody else find themselves having to stop before they eat the w...5 Answers
  • does this taste good?9 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "On particularly crazy days, I use all three different flavors of oatmeal in this variety pack and mix them into one bowl for CRAZY OATMEAL GOODNESS!" in 5 reviews
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
A classic staple in my pantry. Super simple to make and I’ve never had a problem with flavor. I will say that the price varies and is sometimes more than I am willing to spend but there are lots of good sales frequently enough that I can stock up on them. My favorite flavors are maple and and brown sugar or strawberries and cream.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
they taste kind of weird, nothing like healthy y all natural oatmeal, but the i like the idea. the packets are kind of not equal, say maybe i get 5 oatmeal raisin and 1 apple cinnamon. you can get these like everywhere, but in my opinion, not worth it.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love having instant oatmeal around as an easy breakfast and Quaker is my favorite brand. I love the flavors in this variety pack, maple brown sugar is my favorite. Overall these are kind of healthy. They could be healthier but they’re a decent amount of calories and sugar and such.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Can’t go wrong with instant oatmeal! I love this variety pack because you can make so many different types of oatmeal bowls with these. Quick and easy to grab and go out the door for a quick snack or breakfast. The Apple cinnamon is my favorite.
Shamira C.
Port Saint Lucie
My kids eat this every morning. My 1 year old loves the maple brown sugar and my 3 year old loves the apple cinnamon. My kids are super picky, so when we find something we like, we stick to it. I buy this oatmeal all of the time.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love how easy it is to prepare and fix.and the flavor ones too make it fun for my kid to eat.and i love the fact its healthy.add toast and eggs and bam.fullfilling breakfast to start the day
Fallon H.
Tracy
I love this oatmeal I mean seriously love this stuff. The oats are nice and large and the flavoring is just perfect. I really love to get this at Raleys because they have such a large selection of flavors to choose from.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Recently bought this for my oldest son who's in preschool at the moment and boy did he loves this variety pack! You know it's good when your kid says, "mom what's this?"and you reply apple cinnamon oatmeal and their reply is, "that's yummy!" I used to eat these in middle and high school so making these for my kids are quick, fast and a hurry for me in the morning when we're running late.
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I really enjoy eating oatmeal, its filling and generally healthier than certain cereals. Its on the go and very efficient. My godson and mother both likes this brand of oatmeal as well. The only flavor I like is the maple syrup and brown sugar cinnamon. The ones that come packaged in the container is great for kids on their ride to school.
Brandi P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Dora T.
does this taste good?
Heaven C.
What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmeal!! Quaker Flavor Variety Instant Oatmeal
emily c.
south plainfield
What is the best flavor
Andrea C.
Shawnee, Ks
Anybody else find themselves having to stop before they eat the whole box?