BY QUAKER #4 in Hot Cereal

Quaker Flavor Variety Instant Oatmeal: Heart-healthy oatmeal Made from 100% whole grain Quaker oats Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have Includes 4 packets of Maple & Brown Sugar; 2 packets of Cinnamon & Spice; 4 packets of Apples & Cinnamon Kosher

• What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmeal!...7 Answers
  • does this taste good?5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "On particularly crazy days, I use all three different flavors of oatmeal in this variety pack and mix them into one bowl for CRAZY OATMEAL GOODNESS!" in 5 reviews
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Generally a great breakfast food, these instant packets have been lifesavers on long hikes as they're easy to carry, and don't take much to make. They'll give you the fuel you need, and are also delicious! The variety pack has at least one flavor that appeals to everybody, so it's the best way to keep your happy campers happy!
Liz M.
Liz M.
These are great and so easy to make specially for those rushed mornings. And the flavor??? They are amazing! I do not like the cinnamon ones but the rest have such a great flavor. I sometimes add a little bit of honey to the apple one or chocolate chips too depending on my mood. But these are great, affordable and healthy!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
This is like my favorite oatmeal in the whole entire world. It's so convenient! First of all you simply just add water and then microwave it. Second of all, you can use the paper as a measuring cup. It tastes so good too. The fruit is definitely tasteful and everything about it is just satisfying.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
I love oatmeal, especially during the winter. Quaker Instant Variety packets gives me plenty of tastes to choose from, depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I even live dangerously and mix up a couple of different flavor. Would like to see a lower sugar content.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this oatmeal! It has so much flavor and does a pretty good job of keeping you full. I recommend adding some honey and cinnamon. I also recommend the low sugar oatmeal because you really don't sacrifice much with flavor and this can be high in sugar.
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this oatmeal because of the different choices it comes with! I like to have variety and this specific kind has plenty. I've purchased multiple times and plan to do so because it's cheap and always leaves me satisfied
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Foodie Expert
Love these different oatmeals. Very easy to make and good tasting as well. Love the different kinds and I very affordable. Would recommend to people and they are just very good to eat. Good morning breakfast.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
I used instant oatmeal in everything. They are a great option when youre in a rush inthe morning, i put some on my breakfast smoothies or i make some pancakes i also eat it with hot milk and some fresh fruit
Jade V.
Jade V.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this, every winter my parents had a endless amount of the variety packs. Super simple to make, water or milk, stove or microwave. It's a winter comfort food for us southerners!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
This box has a flavor for everyone in the household. We all are able to grab a bag whether we have time to sit down or need to take it on the go. Perfect middle of the week solution.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Foodie Expert
What did you have for breakfast?? I had Peaches and Cream oatmeal!! Quaker Flavor Variety Instant Oatmeal
emily c.
does this taste good?
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
What flavor is your favorite?