BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Quaker Express Golden Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 1.9 oz

Buy on Target
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to breakfast when it's cold outside. All I have to do is pop it in the microwave and I'm on my way. This is wonderful because after getting my son ready in the morning I rarely have time to get things done for myself. This allows me to still get a good breakfast and not be hungry an hour later. Plus, who doesn't love brown sugar?
Chelsea C.
Im always in a hurry - every single day I get a cup of this yummy golden brown sugar goodness and heat it up for a quick filling meal. I love that I can take it on the go and heat it up in a few seconds and continue what im doing. Its very filling and not too sweet either. Perfect for any time of the day!
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This is an easy breakfast that I keep in my desk at work for those days that nothing is right and you are running late. The quick comfort that I get from making this oatmeal when I finally get to work makes the day all better. I am glad that I get a quick tasteful meal and I don't have to wash any dishes.
Danielle S.
This instant oatmeal from Quaker is delicious, its a great grab and go item to take to work when the weather gets colder, I'll have it for breakfast or an early morning snack, sometimes adding fruit or extra granola to mix it up.
Shannon R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've always been loyal to the Quaker brand. I use to eat the brown sugar oatmeal all the time and still like it a lot. But I've tried to cut back on sugar so I'm not eating this flavor as much. I typically eat plain oatmeal and add honey as a sweetener. I love oatmeal anything!
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I love the single-serve packs of instant oatmeal. My first year teaching, these were probably my main source of nourishment. They're really delicious and come out a great consistency when you follow the directions on the package. I have looked for them in bulk at SAMs and haven't found them, but I wish I could buy a couple dozen at once!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Yum yum yum--I love oatmeal on a cold morning! The express ones are perfect for when you have to quickly das out the door. I can nosh on it on my commute. I typically make mine with milk instead of water just because it makes it a little creamier.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
The Quaker Express Golden Brown Sugar express cup is an incredible product that has such an awesome taste! It keeps me full all the way until lunch time! I love the taste and how easy it is to make in the morning! I keep them in my desk and would totally recommend them!
Sara M.
I love instant quackery oats they are so yummy and convient. You could really make them anywhere! My favorite is the brown sugar, when you bite into it, it's warm cream sweet and just the smell of it is amazing. I find it very filling. My whole family enjoys it and maple is an all around favorite. Such a convenient, hot comforting on a cold day breakfast.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I buy these for my husband to take to work for breakfast since he works 9hrs away from home & doesn't like eating out often while over there. He likes these because it's easy to wake up and take it on the go. It's fast & easy to make.