Quaker® Express Baked Apple Instant Oatmeal uploaded by member-2c6465044

BY QUAKER #4 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Quaker Express Baked Apple Instant Oatmeal 1.9 oz

Buy on Target
Olivia B.
I purchased this product because I'm a student and often in a rush in the mornings. This tasted just like the original!! However I didn't buy this again because of the price, for a more reasonable price you could buy a whole pack and it takes the same amount. This would be a good product if you were traveling though!
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
There are some things you can get away with going generic for, but this, no way. I ONLY get Quaker Oats for my oatmeal. And the Baked Apple Instant is to die for!! You couldn't tell it is healthy for you and that you're eating something that is actually good for you. Who woulda thunk it?
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
Fast and delicious, what more could I possibly say? As a working single mom to a toddler, mornings are really hard, and instant oatmeal helps make things just that much easier. And even better, my daughter loves the taste of the baked apple flavor, so she's always excited for breakfast.
Angeleigh J.
I love the portability of the individual serving cups. Not only does it make breakfast a fast process, but it even allows me to indulge when I get to work...without having to worry about bringing a bowl along with me. The apple taste is so crisp, but not too overpowering.
Laura T.
Braintree, MA
I have this for breakfast a lot. It is easy to make at work. I believe it is healthy for me. I like the packaging, the flavor is great. I will buy this product again, as well as try other flavors. I feel it is a good value for the money. I will recommend this to others.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Quaker with intantaneo apple, a snack, breakfast or great for keeping a good diet dinner, really taste the apple is a unique and rich touch that helps calm hunger, I recommend it as falicita life to prepare easy and saving time, definitely will be on my shopping list
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love the little oatmeal bowls for a quick breakfast or healthy snack in the middle of the day. Thy have real fruit in them that get tender but not mushy when cooked. This would make a great addition to a healthy diet , people with kids or anyone strapped for time .
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Instant oatmeal is definitely my thing. The Baked apple flavor is just perfect. Would definitely repurchase over and over again. It seems pretty healthy to me when reading the nutrition label. I would recommend this to others if they wanted a good snack.
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
this oats are amazing they are really tasty and easy to make. the flavor is amazing. it really taste like apples and this for breakfast is amazing, and very healthy. i eat this oats almost every week they are amazing. they are delicious i love it
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these because I can just put in hot water and take it to my school without it spilling all over my car when I set in on my cup holder, I also love the flavor because it taste like apple pie and I freakin love apple pie.