Quaker® Express Baked Apple Instant Oatmeal uploaded by member-2c6465044

BY QUAKER #13 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Quaker Express Baked Apple Instant Oatmeal 1.9 oz

Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This apple oatmeal is very easy to prepare it's good for my little one that comes over all the time she loves oatmeal I actually bought this at my local grocery store I actually tried it myself I would definitely buy it again she enjoyed it they have all different flavors the price is very reasonable I think if you get a big bottle for a couple more bucks but the size is perfect for my little granddaughter back of my neck that you tried these little ones out at your local grocery store or any store that sells oatmeal or any dry products
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
These taste so good. I love eating these for breakfast with butter and sugar. The longer you cook them the better the texture of it is. I really enjoy it with a glass of milk or orange juice. I would highly recommend it to somebody that likes eating oats.
Shawnna R.
my child loves oatmeal for breakfast, especially on colder days. it makes him warm inside. the apple, & maple and brown sugar are his FAVORITE kinds. there really are no cons, he loves to eat it, it's easy to make, and relatively cheap to buy. i don't mind him eating it because it's good for him, way better than sugary cereal.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I eat this when I'm on the go especially when I don't have time for breakfast and it has great flavor and good thing it fills you up and it's a healthy choice for breakfast and I would definitely recommend
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
I recently purchased this oatmeal for the first time. It was delicious! It was hearty, with good crunch from the nuts and good fruity, cinnamon flavor. I will definitely repurchase!
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe , OH
This is perfect for someone who is often on the go or only has a microwave to heat up foods. It tastes really wonderful, the same as if you made it on the stove from a packet. It's healthy and cheap. It's a good alternative to cold cereal or your normal cut oats.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Super easy to grab one of these oats on the go. I've taken them to work, to the zoo for the kiddo, and to work, just in case. It takes just a few mins to heat and you have a complete meal!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Who ever came up with this idea THANK YOU. Makes bringing my oatmeal to work so much easier and less messy. You also get a good sized portion that won't leave you hungry after.
Rose S.
Waco, TX
Simple to use..When you in a hurry grab one put it in the microwave. In a couple of minutes it's ready.A little of cinnamon flavor with some pieces of apple in it..Nice and warm for the tummy
Taylor P.
Londonderry, NH
These are perfect for on the go breakfasts!!! I buy them once a month because you do pay a little more for the convenience compared to the bags of oatmeal. Great flavor selection as well!