BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stormy D.
York, PA
I like chocolate covered cherry so these were actually pretty good. It's nice they are under 100 calories and are good for snacks at work. I also enjoy the regular chocolate chip ones as well. Great for a chocolate fix without losing a ton of calories.
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
These are my go to snacks when I need a pick me up. Great for the beach and pool lazy days! Just toss a box in your bag and you're off! One word of caution, don't keep them in the heat too long - no bueno. The best part for me is that my kiddos love these just as much as I do.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I hate granola bars. I tell everyone oats are for horses but these are actually pretty good. Nature Valley's got nothing on the Quakers those things are like eating rocks compared to the chewy bars. Why do people put there teeth through that kind of suffering? I will never know.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Quaker Chewy granola bars are the best! I especially like this variety. The dark chocolate and cherry are a great combination. These bars are moist and the perfect size for a snack mid-day between meals. You can't beat them for 90 calories!
Rosey K.
These bars are so tasty and the best part is the fact that they are only 90 calories. I definitely recommend everyone to try them.
machelle n.
These are so darn delicious!you can't even tell.that they only have 90 calories. .it's hard to be a good girl and just eat 1 lol
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite granola bar!! Chocolate and cherry go so well together. And they are so low cal, they make the perfect go to snack
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
In my opinion, these granola bars are not only tasty but they are a great alternative to other unhealthy bars.
Sally H.
These bars taste great and are low calorie, but they're not filling at all. I wish they were a little bigger.
Holly W.
El Dorado, CA
Quaker Dark Chocolate Cherry Chewy Granola Bars are super yummy and a great sweet snack for not many calories