BY QUAKER #47 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 150 Calories; 0.5g Sat Fat--2% (DV): 0mg Sodium--0% (DV); 1g Sugars.

Orle L.
I don't know what it is about these but they are so yummy and rich! Even when you don't cook them all the way (I do that sometimes) and they are still delicious! They are very affordable, good for you and for everyone, and I just really enjoy them and totally recommend them!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to oatmeal for my cookies. I got the recipe from my grandma. In the recipe she said only use this kind of oatmeal. I have tried others over the years but she is right this is the only one that makes the cookies come out right. Guess grandma does know best
Jasmine B.
My mom used to buy these all the time when I was little. I could only ever find them in Food Giant. They were hearty and very easy to cook. The best part was the free plastic tumbler in each pack. There were 3 tumbler colors (pink, blue and gray).
Meira S.
My go-to oats for all my baking needs. These are easily found in any grocery store. The taste is great and because they are instant, they are perfect for using in pie/crumble recipes. My pet rats also enjoy these as a treat!
Madison M.
Gray, GA
This oatmeal is my favorite! Great value and price and I eat it almost every morning! Not too expensive. I make this with milk and add butter and a little sugar when it's done. Nice and hearty health breakfast!
Becky M.
Me. Like grits. No way. I normally cant stand grits but these make a whole new meaning to grits. These are delicious and taste amazing super great value not pricey at all. And yiu can buy this almost anywhere
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
A simple, but tasteful oatmeal. Hits the spot on a busy morning. Added bonus: the adorable little cup. We use it to scoop put the oars, but later it makes a perfect juice cup.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
I love this, specially for coffee, a very affordable price and good packaging. I'm a repeat consumer of this, I carry on bag every day, I recommend this to you guys.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
It is a perfect product for quick breakfast in the morning. He is quick to make and it tastes pretty good although not my favorite, I usually do not buy
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I love this oatmeal. It's been a favorite of our family for a very long time. My mother gave us this in the morning and now my kids eat it as well.
Why have they discontinued this oatmeal the other Quaker Oatmeal is too heavy to chewy and too gummy  don't matter how long you cook it