BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 150 Calories; 0.5g Sat Fat--2% (DV): 0mg Sodium--0% (DV); 1g Sugars.

Dinah B.
Windsor
These are my favorite quick cook oats.  The oat is small and once cooked, they are very creamy.  Much more than other top brand oats.  For as long as i can remember, they have included a little colored cup in the container.  These oats are a heart health food.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
I really love Quaker Oats. I add them to my milkshakes my favorite way to eat them. Very affordable for a big can. Last a really long time. I recommend it to people who are interested in purchasing it.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
This is my go to oatmeal for my cookies. I got the recipe from my grandma. In the recipe she said only use this kind of oatmeal. I have tried others over the years but she is right this is the only one that makes the cookies come out right. Guess grandma does know best
Jasmine B.
My mom used to buy these all the time when I was little. I could only ever find them in Food Giant. They were hearty and very easy to cook. The best part was the free plastic tumbler in each pack. There were 3 tumbler colors (pink, blue and gray).
Becky M.
Me. Like grits. No way. I normally cant stand grits but these make a whole new meaning to grits. These are delicious and taste amazing super great value not pricey at all. And yiu can buy this almost anywhere
Meira S.
My go-to oats for all my baking needs. These are easily found in any grocery store. The taste is great and because they are instant, they are perfect for using in pie/crumble recipes. My pet rats also enjoy these as a treat!
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
Love this brand. The free cup is always a bonus of course, but really appreciate the old fashion taste. The price is a little more than leading brand but prefer the taste of Crystal wedding. I will purchase again and again.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
This oatmeal is my favorite! Great value and price and I eat it almost every morning! Not too expensive. I make this with milk and add butter and a little sugar when it's done. Nice and hearty health breakfast!
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
A simple, but tasteful oatmeal. Hits the spot on a busy morning. Added bonus: the adorable little cup. We use it to scoop put the oars, but later it makes a perfect juice cup.
Orleidis L.
I don't know what it is about these but they are so yummy and rich! Even when you don't cook them all the way (I do that sometimes) and they are still delicious! They are very affordable, good for you and for everyone, and I just really enjoy them and totally recommend them!
Why have they discontinued this oatmeal the other Quaker Oatmeal is too heavy to chewy and too gummy  don't matter how long you cook it