BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Crunchy Oat Granola Mixed Nuts Cookies - 7 CT.
Made with whole grain Quaker oats.
Naturally flavored.
Per serving (38g).
170 calories.
1.5g sat fat: 8% dv.
110mg sodium: 5% dv.
8g sugars.
7 inner packs.
Made with whole grain Quaker oats, crunchy oat granola cookies, mixed nuts.

Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I really like these cookies. They are nicely crunchy, have lots of healthy ingredients, and taste just sweet enough to give me the 'dessert illusion'. Almost feels like I'm doing something good for my body ;)
Lori E.
Enjoy the crunchiness. I put these in my car in case I need food for an emergency. They keep their freshness for quite some time. Nice for snacking and good product to give to my children.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I was super excited, and was let down big time. These should of been delicious, but they just weren't good. They were off some how. Please fix so I can enjoy these.
Heather M.
These are alright. I wouldn't say not to try them, but they weren't my favorite. Kind of dry, but still was a sweet little treat that I enjoy now and then.
Gledys H.
i wont by them online again they were stale they expire in one month i would buy them in the store so i can see the expiration date its to bad tho
Deborah A.
Healthy and delicious. you can't go wrong when purchasing these cookies. they're sweet and not bad for you when you need a little midday treat!
Taylor H.
To be honest these are really disgusting, i thought i would enjoy them but even the smell of them make me nauseous
Steph C.
These are not good. I took one bite and threw it away. Don't waste your money on it.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these i keep them in the house all the time there so healthy you can never go wrong with quaker
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
I buy these all the time there great snacks to keep around the house we will be buying more if these
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
saben buenas no saben tan sosas? Its taste good or are to sos?