Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Haley E.Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Sam R.Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Sam R.

BY QUAKER

Quaker??? Oatmeal Squares Crunchy Oat Cereal.
Per 1 cup.
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat 2% DV.
190mg sodium 8% DV.
9g sugars.
5g fiber 20% DV.
Iron 90% DV.
Est 1877.

With just a hint of cinnamon.
46 grams of whole grains per serving.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker oatmeal squares can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product has 1g. see more...

Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I honestly hated these. The squares are hard and crunchy like granola oats might be, and I believe it's just a five dollar version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Won't ever buy again.
Hannah D.
Boston
I love oatmeal and if you do too you'll love these! The squares have great texture and are great for on the go! You can find them at basically any market and the flavor is timless, sweet and a little salty with a LOT of crunch. May account for crumbs though.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
Recently purchased these and was surprised how much the family likes them! Not super flavorful but good considering their healthy! Will probably be buying again!
Anna K.
This is one of my favorite cereals and it offers a high daily value of Iron. It tastes really good and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste like marshmallow cereal does.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are pretty tasty. The cereal stays crunchy even after a few minutes in milk, which is different than most other cereals. The taste is good for an "adult" cereal -- it's not the kind of cereal that tastes like it's saturated in sugar. It does have 9 grams of sugar per 1 cup serving, though.
Kayla P.
Bend
Very very heavy cereal. Found it very hard to eat. Took forever to chew it seemed. But the time I was done eating the cereal my jaw was tired. But it did fill me up but felt heavy in the stomach. Good flavor. Good cereal for days your super hungry.
Emily H.
I can usually pick these up at any big grocery store, like Walmart or Dillon's. They're definitely a good quick breakfast or even midnight snack if you're like me! I've only tried this specific kind once so far, but I would buy them again for sure.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so delicious and healthier than a lot of the ones out there. It's great for a snack too, I pack little baggies of this cereal for my kids and they love it. This isn't bland like a lot of the Oat cereals, it's really good.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Foodie Expert
These are perfect with or without milk! The flavor is subtle and knowing that it's healthy is a bonus because I'm a health freak. I eat this about twice a week before I go on my run. It isn't too heavy and it's very satisfying.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Quaker brand I usually use their quick oats canister and add them into my morning smoothie/protein shake. These are really good but honestly I use them more as a treat or dessert than as a breakfast item they are super super super super sweet.