Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Haley E.Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Sam R.Quaker Crunchy Oat Cereal Oatmeal Squares uploaded by Sam R.

BY QUAKER

Quaker??? Oatmeal Squares Crunchy Oat Cereal.
Per 1 cup.
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat 2% DV.
190mg sodium 8% DV.
9g sugars.
5g fiber 20% DV.
Iron 90% DV.
Est 1877.

With just a hint of cinnamon.
46 grams of whole grains per serving.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker oatmeal squares can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product has 1g. see more...

Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I honestly hated these. The squares are hard and crunchy like granola oats might be, and I believe it's just a five dollar version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Won't ever buy again.
Hannah D.
Boston
I love oatmeal and if you do too you'll love these! The squares have great texture and are great for on the go! You can find them at basically any market and the flavor is timless, sweet and a little salty with a LOT of crunch. May account for crumbs though.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
Recently purchased these and was surprised how much the family likes them! Not super flavorful but good considering their healthy! Will probably be buying again!
Anna K.
This is one of my favorite cereals and it offers a high daily value of Iron. It tastes really good and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste like marshmallow cereal does.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are pretty tasty. The cereal stays crunchy even after a few minutes in milk, which is different than most other cereals. The taste is good for an "adult" cereal -- it's not the kind of cereal that tastes like it's saturated in sugar. It does have 9 grams of sugar per 1 cup serving, though.
Fabiola M.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for the fact that there is not much sugar in them and lots of fiber! They've been repurchased in my household and I enjoy eating them with coconut milk and cut up bananas.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I got this box of cereal because I like cinnamon and oats. I liked that it wasn't too sweet, just the right amount. It does not get soggy before I finish the bowl, overall, I am very satisfied.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
These are my favorite on the go snack. I love this, I buy them for my nieces too. Check them out! Perfect on the go breakfast.
Desirae M.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is yummy and healthy!! No need to add anything at all to it!! Quaker always has very tasty breakfast foods!!
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
These are bomb i recommend these are also good to make chocolate cover drizzle on them