Quaker® Corn Bran Crunch Cereal uploaded by kimberly m.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The name says it all. Deliciously crunchy. Wholesome corn. Fiber-rich bran. Put it together with Quaker goodness and you've got the perfect breakfast sensation. How do you top that? With your favorite berries or fresh fruit. Wake up, Quaker Corn Bran Crunch is calling your name.

katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
Not going to lie, this isn't as good as regular cereal BUT its healthier for you and it doesn't taste unbearable. Its actually really good, in my opinion of course.
Seidy M.
Doral, FL
This is the crunchiest corn brand product on the market. It is not flimsy like many other look-alikes. I do love this, it's very different from any other cereal, I think it's the bran in it that gives it a unique taste and texture. Unfortunately I noticed it had artificial coloring in it
This isn't the best ceral I have ever tasted but I'm not a ceral person. Unfortunately I didn't find this ceral that tastey but you may end up liking it. Try new cereals you never know.
Yui O.
I like quaker brand. I guess I have tried most of Quaker. the taste is not bad and price is ok. I am not sure it is healthy or unhealthy, but still it makes me full in the morning. the crunch cereal is very crispy, and good taste. I would buy it again, and recommend it.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
This cereal is not bad, the taste is good. The consistancy once it hits the milk is okay, like it gets a bit soft on the outside and stays crunchy on the inside which throws me off. It was my first time trying it. I highly doubt I will purchase it again.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
I remember eating these when I was little I stopped for a while but at Walmart while I was browsing the cereal isle I come across these so I purchase it. I love this cereal because is so delicious. It has the right amount of sweetness.
Melissa C.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my top 5 cereals. Great with milk (although gets soggy pretty quick if not eaten right away) or straight out of the box. Sweet without being sweetened with too much sugar. It is a little on the expensive side for the size of the box, but when it's on sale, I never pass it up!
andrea g.
Me encanta el cereal de maiz, antes en venezuela vendian unas barritas de kellogs de maiz inflado con sabro a fresa o manzana verde y eran lo máximo, lastima que ya no existan de esas aca =(
Laila S.
Este cereal es súper nutritivo para niños y también adultos, es muy bueno porque es de cereales pero el sabor es un poco insipido de verdad es bueno para las personas que no les gusta comer mucho dulce
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Super gosoto de comer no café da manha ou da tarde, fico variando os sabores pra não enjuar e sempre acrescento frutas frescas ou frutas secas, o sabor é muito gostoso e não é muito acucarado. Aqui em casa nunca falta